DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
[YOUTUBE]NGMdaedD1QM[/YOUTUBE]

Not official. Discuss?

Nenad

~Choco Coronet~ Omnomnom
Reaction score
While I'd like to disagree that the Ranger is definitively going to be the 5th class (mostly because i like paladins xP ) this may be in many ways true. Diablo I and II both had a bow user (rogue and amazon) so it's highly likely that another bow user would appear. Furthermore, we have 2 melee characters (barbarian and monk) and two casters (witch doctor and wizard) both having different combat styles and spells, making them similar to the previous instance of characters:

Barbarian - Barbarian
Wizard - Sorceress
Witch Doctor - Necromancer
Monk - Assassin
Ranger - Amazon

It is likely that this would be the case ^^ , we'll just have to wait and see.

Jaujarahje

I have now changed this in the User CP
Reaction score
The music and such that cuts in halfway through completely killed the mood

FannyShaver

Reaction score
Guys, we need to take a notice on one thing. Blizzard is actually a marketing genius. Take a look at most of their games. They release a main one, provide free battle.net, and we for a while play, for instance normal Diablo2 or Warcraft3. After a while they release an expansion, Lord of Destruction and Frozen Throne. It's basicly a must to have it to play on battle.net! You can play nearly no games without expansion on Warcraft3, and entire market on Diablo2 is related to expansion. Starcraft and it's Broodwar is no different and so World of Warcraft. Thing is that they add really few things in those expansions and charge for them as for original, basic copy! We must take to our consideration a fact, that the same thing might (or will) happen in Diablo3 so I would be really careful with talking about classes so far.

We have a violent warrior - a Barbarian (D2 Barbarian), a holy and blessed warrior - a Monk (D2 Paladin), cursed hero reladed to grief and sadness - a Witch Doctor (D2 Necromancer), a hero who can controll magic and elements - a Wizard (D2 Sorcress) and now quite possibly - a Ranger (D2 Amazon) so please consider, we might not have at least 7 heroes in the very release of Diablo3. We might see more of them after a while.

punwisp

Reaction score
Actually in WoW they added a LOT compared to other blizzard games. But of course WoW was the first game that racked in so much money.

X-maul

AKA: Demtrod
Reaction score
Actually in WoW they added a LOT compared to other blizzard games. But of course WoW was the first game that racked in so much money.

They actually did, with the release of "burning crusade"; you need to get the expansion to play the game (or atleast you dont want to miss all the new features and content), and play the new character types, and the same thing with "wrath of the lich king".

FannyShaver

Reaction score
They actually did, with the release of "burning crusade"; you need to get the expansion to play the game (or atleast you dont want to miss all the new features and content), and play the new character types, and the same thing with "wrath of the lich king".

That is what I am talking about. They aren't making you to buy an expansion, but due to the fact, that gaming experience will drop a lot you are unformaly informed that without an expansion game is worth nothing. Everyone starts to use it and you can do nothing about it. Try making a RoH map in wc3 now. Forget it.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.