possible to use 2 same immolation on a hero?

canons200

Reaction score
Is it possible to make 2 immolation working on a hero, because my hero have 2 spell that drain mana over the time.

dudeim

Reaction score
Don't think so because they both use the same order string thingy so it would keep casting one of them even if you use the other

Carnerox

The one and only.
Reaction score
I'll make a short trigger of a different way.

I will edit my post when im done.

Trigger:
  • Turn On
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to (==) (YourRealSpell)
    • Actions
      • Set Caster[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] = (Triggering unit)
      • Unit Group - Add Caster[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] to Group
      • Unit - Add (YourFakeSpell) to Caster[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))]
      • Unit - Set level of (YourFakeSpell) for Caster[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] to (Level of (YourRealSpell) for Caster[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))])
      • Unit - Remove (YourRealSpell) from Caster[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))]

Trigger:
  • Drain Mana
    • Events
      • Time - Every 1.00 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in Group and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Unit - Set mana of Caster[(Player number of (Owner of (Picked unit)))] to ((Mana of Caster[(Player number of (Owner of (Picked unit)))]) - 10.00)

Trigger:
  • Turn Off
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to (==) (YourFakeSpell)
    • Actions
      • Unit Group - Remove Caster[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] from Group
      • Unit - Add (YourRealSpell) to Caster[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))]
      • Unit - Set level of (YourRealSpell) for Caster[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] to (Level of (YourFakeSpell) for Caster[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))])
      • Unit - Remove (YourFakeSpell) from Caster[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))]
      • Set Caster[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] = No unit

canons200

Reaction score
oh, thank you 1st undead cow, besides have any ability that drain mana over time? i can only possibly find immolation.

canons200

Reaction score
well, do your trigger Turn Off work well for deactivate ability? because i don't think it is Starts the effect of an ability, it should be more or less deactivate ability.

Dirac

Reaction score
Instead of removing the ability, i would disable it from the player, cuz heroes abilities bug up when removed

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.