Well whatd you think of that map

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Psiblade94122

In need of sleep
Reaction score
dont vote on your own polls, it screws up te accuracy of that data
also, this isnt the forums for "this map is the best" its a forum for "hey somethings wrong with my (insert event here) trigger, whats wrong with it?"

Reaction score
This poll really fails. Being "G@y" is the alternative to thinking that this is the best map ever?

Kazuga

Let the game begin...
Reaction score
It has a great physic system indeed. But that does not make it even close to the best map ever. Sure the keyboard movement and camera were great and the acceleration worked perfectly, but that does not make it fun to play.

What you do is, you start as a soldier and can run up to a tank and enter it. Then you can drive around with the tank using different type of combat abilities to kill enemy players. The world is plain but with a lot of modern houses and doodads.

Problem still is, it's missing unique parts. All you do is run around and shoot each other. There are a lot of maps like these, but when you run around with a unit using sniper etc. If you have played one, you know what the rest is like.

Sorry but I have to say that I don't like this map at all. It's extremely well made but misses all the fun parts such as special events areas, possibility to learn new cool abilities, evolve, even buying items seems to be impossible.

Oh and also, wrong forum. This should probably be in the Warcraft talk forum.

DarkSonicele

Reaction score
I won't vote on this poll as I am not gay, and I think this map is better http://zibada.xgm.ru/tcx/. I must say I find the map you linked awesome, though it can easily lag, even on LAN. But I just think this map pwns it by far. :thup:

Meatwad

Reaction score
I don't think it's the best map I've ever seen and I don't think I'm going gatty, either. I don't even know what a gatty is.

Trollvottel

never aging title
Reaction score
ive seen hundreds of better maps. its not bad indeed but by far not the best map ever. so im gay and i dont like you

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
Dota, Dreamworld, Archery Tactica, Archer Wars, Footman Wars Brutal edition...

Trollvottel

never aging title
Reaction score
...pudge wars, castle fight, shopping maul, hero line wars, Yellow TD, Slide Spongebob/Ninja Slide, Rifleman Paintball, Paintball in the Jungle, DotA, Footmen Frenzy...

just because they are fun. i tried the map out and it was (in my opinion) not very nice to play, though the physics system was very good. I think its because of the warcraft engine which allows not so much things such as key events except the arrow keys.

but, maybe i should replace "hundreds" with "many"

/edit: w00t, 1111 posts

TyrealFEAR

Reaction score
Woot Negative 10 rep Pwnage
and i made the poll like that so if u didnt like it u would nt vote
User (what does this little red button do...?)

DarkSonicele has received some positive rep (+10)
I won't vote on this poll as I am not gay, and I think this map is better http://zibada.xgm.ru/tcx/. I must say I find the map you linked awesome, though it can easily lag, even on LAN. But I just think this map pwns it by far.
yes that looks reallly good to

Flare

Stops copies me!
Reaction score
and i made the poll like that so if u didnt like it u would nt vote
Don't you just love biased polls? Anyway, would it really matter to you, or anyone else, if the person was gay? It's not as if you are ever going to see them in person so it won't affect you in any way (other than to fuel your stupid intolerance) - if you need to make stupid polls, I'm sure there's countless other forums that'd appreciate some more stupidity, but I doubt that'll will happen here

And it's pretty obvious that your plan failed, pretty damn miserably if I may say so - let's make it 12:2 just for good measure

...pudge wars, castle fight, shopping maul, hero line wars, Yellow TD, Slide Spongebob/Ninja Slide, Rifleman Paintball, Paintball in the Jungle, DotA, Footmen Frenzy...
The Elimination maps, Seelenjagd (can't understand a word, but it's great fun :p), Age of Myths, and a few others I can't think of at the moment :p

NightShade

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
I would of voted for the I don't like it option even if I hadn't played the game because of the way it's worded.

TyrealFEAR

Reaction score
Don't you just love biased polls? Anyway, would it really matter to you, or anyone else, if the person was gay? It's not as if you are ever going to see them in person so it won't affect you in any way (other than to fuel your stupid intolerance) - if you need to make stupid polls, I'm sure there's countless other forums that'd appreciate some more stupidity, but I doubt that'll will happen here

And it's pretty obvious that your plan failed, pretty damn miserably if I may say so - let's make it 12:2 just for good measure

The Elimination maps, Seelenjagd (can't understand a word, but it's great fun :p), Age of Myths, and a few others I can't think of at the moment :p

Its not that i wanted to know i wanted to make a real narrow poll so its like hmm i donmt like this map but im not G@Y so i wont vote so i guess i was being "stupid" as you called it

Mike889

Reaction score
-rep for you!!
Im G@y and i dont like it!

DotA, Polar Escape Series and Pyramid Escape are the best maps there. They're fun to play and have a meaning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.