Possibly the best WCIII map ever

Well whatd you think of that map

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darthfett

Aerospace/Cybersecurity Software Engineer
Reaction score
Well Ryoko has -500 rep and he is supposedly is hovering just above the banning amount of rep so I doubt it.

Hahaha. Ryoko is an Admin who set his rep to that. :p

and i made the poll like that so if u didnt like it u would nt vote

Then why did you make a poll? A poll is to get information, not to see how many pats on the back you can give yourself. You can't see how many people did not vote.

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
lol i envy ryoko it looks so cool with big red bars.
back on topic i tried the game in SP, and it was fun-ish, but not the best map ever. not rly close. there was something about it that didnt appeal to me. the physics were awesome but still i think the author overdid it

xxxtrickyxxx

(o Y o)
Reaction score
shoulda kept the link up, was it combat zone? pretty fun map once you get the hang of the flying and a few high speed internet friends using LC for no lag. you guys are a bit harsh on him though, everyone is too eager to find excuses to give out negative rep. But while ur already at -10 rep tyreal, you might as well go for as negative as you can without breaking the forum rules and beat ryoko by getting legit negative rep.

Trollvottel

never aging title
Reaction score
The Elimination maps, Seelenjagd (can't understand a word, but it's great fun :p),

yeah Seelenjagd is pretty imbalanced and has a bad grammar (if you understand the language its disturbing) but its really a neat map. Though there are some bugs.

TyrealFEAR

Reaction score
shoulda kept the link up, was it combat zone? pretty fun map once you get the hang of the flying and a few high speed internet friends using LC for no lag. you guys are a bit harsh on him though, everyone is too eager to find excuses to give out negative rep. But while ur already at -10 rep tyreal, you might as well go for as negative as you can without breaking the forum rules and beat ryoko by getting legit negative rep.

Thx i needed that + I envy your sniper map i played it for like 40+ hours wroth friend and Bnet
And i wuz kinda running with the neg rep

xxxtrickyxxx

(o Y o)
Reaction score
^_^ wow, you actually played my map that much? i only wish I could make it easier to move and shoot around sooner so it would atleast be somewhat fun. ive thought about turning it into a type of TD with sniping invovled isntead of a FPS but i dunno how fun thatd be either but definately more playable.

so was the map linked here combat zone?

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
No double posts. And the rules.

TyrealFEAR

Reaction score
Thx for that i wondered
and is there any way to get rid of the poll? i tried
+ if any 1 has the power to do so plz go ahead and close the poll or the thread im rather in diff about that

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.