Discussion Putting a couple of NUON History questions out there hopefully get an answer :)

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
We are trying to get a new release of the NUON-Dome Game Demo and we need to get all the permissions from everyone who has stuff we are putting on the disc. Can anyone help us get answers to these questions? I know it has to be possible because all this stuff came from this forum at one point in time.

NUON SameGame, the author wasn't listed in the credits for it. According to the Nuon Dome page for NUON Games + Demos, it only lists the author, Adele Fraser, as "neat trivia" at the bottom of the page. So, out of curiosity, who is Adele Fraser and why weren't they included in the credits?

For the Atari 800 emulator, it was packaged with the game M.U.L.E. Does anyone recall why this game was chosen? In conjunction, unless there was some kind of special permission granted for the original release (?), I take it we need to select another game in order to still include the Atari 800 emulator.

For the Atari/C64 Video Game Music Player by Tim Prezzano (guy that made Ambient Monsters), does it include copyrighted music?

Can anyone out there on the Interwebs help with these answers?

V-SNES

NUON Lover!
Staff member
Reaction score
"For the Atari/C64 Video Game Music Player by Tim Prezzano (guy that made Ambient Monsters), does it include copyrighted music?"

Found the list of music on it from its Nuon Dome page (not sure how I didn't see it sooner). Looks like the answer is yes.
1694901523888.png

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.