Question about auto-casting with Channel

Korolen

New User (Why do I keep getting those red bars?)
Reaction score
Is there anyway to make channel autocast? (Like, not actually cast the spell, but make it so that the player can right-click on it) I havn't found anything, so I am using Essence of Blight for autocast/no target, but I have not found anything for autocast/point target, which I would like to do. (I havn't needed to do unit target yet, but there are plenty of abilitys)

Ank 'Ee much,
--Korolen

SFilip

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
umm no, you cant do that to a spell that is not autocast by default.
what are you trying to do?

Korolen

Reaction score
Well, in this particular instance, I am trying to make an ability, which teleports your unit, and if you have the autocast enabled, when you order the unit to "smart" (I.E. right-click), he will teleport instead of walking.

SFilip

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
so its like a blink with auto-cast? apart from triggering this on issued order, i see no other way...but doing that wont allow you to turn it off or see the glow that happens around the ability.

Korolen

Reaction score
OK, while carefully looking at each ability, I realised that I can use KABOOM! for what I want.

G

Goauld

Just a note, Kaboom! will auto-cast on every enemy within acqusition range.

Luth

Lex Luthor!
Reaction score
If I were you, I would base it off Immolation (turn on/ turn off), with 0 damage, etc.

when ordered to Turn On Immolation, turn on the trigger "Substitute Teleport for Smart"
when ordered to Turn Off Immolation, turn off the trigger "..."

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.