QUestion about special effect

nLike

Reaction score
1. I have a triggered spell based upon immolation. I want to change the special effect so instead of that green circle thing that goes around the caser I would like to give it my imported model i've downloaded. I've been searching for some time now and can't seem to find where is it changed

also how do i change the "target" effect on my enemies once they are hit by immolation.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
You need to change the graphics of the buffs for immolation. There is one buff for the caster and one buff for the targets being hit.

nLike

Reaction score
Yes but where do I change that thats what I'm asking. Whats the "field" for that? Is it in the spell description under Art-"?" I've been changin everything and it doesn't work. I could just trigger the effect but I think I will still have that green thingy around me which I want gone.

Smitty

Reaction score
You had to actually change the buff itself. Make a custom buff, find the effect you want, give it to the ability.

nLike

Reaction score
I'm such a noob -.-. I've been changing the Art in Abiliteis of immolation not Buffs.

Works fine now. Sorry for trouble and tnx for the tip.

nLike

Reaction score
BTW not to make new thread.

Whats the best ability to use for flat bonus damage ona single hero?

nLike

Reaction score
I would basically need all =\

If not passive/self target is the one i need most. I've been using Command Aura for flat damage but it somehow bugs (gives more damage). haven't worked around it much. was just seraching for different ideas

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
Passive Ability is "Damage bonus" which is an item ability used by the "Claws of Attack +X" items in the game.
You can simply convert it to a unit ability.

Smitty

Reaction score
There was a similar thread to this, just tick the 'flat damage' box in command aura or something similar.

nLike

Reaction score
Why wont the item-bonus damage skill show ? I see it when I'm about to learn it on gained level but once learned theres no icon in iconset

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
Many item abilities do not have a command icon. This is common with almost all passive item-abilities. You would need to get a dummy ability for the icon.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.