Question of a racing wheel for PC

Newbie12

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Hi,

I was wandering if there was a Racing wheel like the Logitech G25 and or G27 except that its got 7 or 8 gear shift instead of 6.

Thanks....

Newbie12

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Yes, one that I've played so far but only went up to 7. That was NFS Most Wanted. The only car that could go up to 7th gear was the Mercedes-Benz CLK 500. There may be other newer NFS games with cars that can go up to 8th or 7th gear, which I haven't played yet. I heard the bugetti Veyron in NFS Undercover could go up to 7th gear....

Newbie12

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Yes, one that I've played so far but only went up to 7. That was NFS Most Wanted. The only car that could go up to 7th gear was the Mercedes-Benz CLK 500. There may be other newer NFS games with cars that can go up to 8th or 7th gear, which I haven't played yet. I heard the bugetti Veyron in NFS Undercover could go up to 7th gear....

I've confirmed two cars so far that goes to 7th gear; the Veyron and the M6 from NFS UC that I completed recently...:)

so....?

Newbie12

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Don't believe me? I just happen to have found a youtube video that shows that the bughetti goes to the 7th gear. Here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h49wowoinOk

or maybe no one has invented or made one like the G27 with up to 7 or 8 gear-stick...is that why no one reply? atleast tell me there isn't one or there is one and not reply anymore... :(

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.