RPG Raids of WoW - Karazhan Demo

Mynameis

Reaction score
A friend and I have been working on this Karazhan project for about 2 months now and we got a solid Attumen the Huntsman, mini boss Hyakiss the Lurker, and Moroes. We have all classes out now. Remember, this demo isnt even close to being the real version, let alone our beta.

Classes
ALL CLASSES ARE OUT!

Boss
Attumen the Huntsman
Hyakiss the Lurker
Moroes
Screenshots
Hero Selection
Mage using Fireblast!
Hunter and her wolf pet!

TO DOWNLOAD KARAZHAN DEMO 1.2 GO TO
http://epicwar.com/maps/83544/

Visit our website at http://www.raids-of-wow.webs.com
Thanks,
Mynameis-

UPDATES
Currently working on Karazhan Demo 1.1.
Karazhan Demo 1.1 is finished. Added 2 extra classes/Fixed some bugs.
I decided to work on it after I hosted it.
Currently working on Karazhan Demo 1.2.
Karazhan 1.2 Demo is finished.
Karazhan 1.2 Demo is now out! Added all classes/Added Moroes
Currently working on Karazhan Demo 1.3.

Mynameis

Reaction score
Im adding no WotLK in this series until I do the WotLK raids anyway. And for WoW, i'm not adding BC. Anyway Demo which is almost done will be released tonight.

Ghostwind

o________o
Reaction score
Kharazan is BC. Btw. You should make some classic WoW raids, and add new talent trees to make things more unique. Like a "Tactics" tree for the warrior that actually gives him a use for the intelligence attribute :p

Mynameis

Reaction score
I know Karazhan is BC, i'm just making BC first because MC was already there so yeah. Im going BC -> PREBC -> WotLK and I got a new partner to help me with it so it will go faster. Still looking for a good terrainer and another really good triggerer. I will be hosting the demo pretty soon for the first 3 bosses. I'm adding the rage system soon, but for now it's intelligence.

Ghostwind

o________o
Reaction score
You're not using the classic WoW attributes, like Stamina, Spirit and the other one? D:

Daicos

Reaction score
Cool I like it! cause im doing a ma like this as well!! haha but its my own Raids... not WoW ones... we should hook up! cause ur work is like great and i saw ur looking ro a terrainer... i could help!

Mynameis

Reaction score
I will work on terrain and other stuff. I added the link to download Karazhan 1.2 Demo because I wouldnt get it to attach. Any help with that there?

Edit: I have to go to sleep now, got school in the morning. I will add bigger screenshots of the content later. Remember to visit our website!

Kazuga

Let the game begin...
Reaction score
Will the spells be triggered or just normal original wc3 spells? Wouldn't it be nice to be able to choose which specc you would like with every class? Will there be any save and load system? (You could first play Karazhan and level up there, then load your character in the upper raids to gain that higher level. That way you will have to play through them all in the correct order.)

Mynameis

Reaction score
I have custom spells, in future maps I will make spec trees, but for now the demo and maybe the beta will keep the specs normal.

Vylatin

Reaction score
It is good but doesn't look like Karazhan. I played WoW couple of months ago so i know.

Good luck!

Mynameis

Reaction score
I didnt do terrain, though I wish I did. Yes, my old partner told me he never raided karazhan and was getting the map off Wowwiki. But I didn't have the time to fix it. Me and my new partner put this project aside for a few weeks for now.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.