Recommend a multiplayer battle.net game

nomadian

Reaction score
Mine- Persona.

It's another AOS (Oh knoes) But, this one is very well-done with some nicely made heroes and some interesting ideas for instance- your mana is a shield which when it depletes then affects your health, you have Two heroes. You can only play one at a time but you can switch to the other at any stage. (This makes things good if you get bored with one, you can go to the other)

Only criticism from my perspective is it's a bit too item-orientated with recipes and all that bla, not a fan of that but obviously a lot of other people are.

Nudl9

Reaction score
I found it rather boring and the whole aspect with these "innovative" ideas just failed imo.

WarToast

Reaction score
I like the idea and some of the heroes, but the map is boring I think. Or becomes boring quickly.

Azlier

Old World Ghost
Reaction score
Assassination.

Great stuff. A team of eleven assassins work together to take out a king who, when used correctly, can take out all assassins with relative ease. It get's great near the end.

You need a skilled planner. For example, three assassins might lead the main army out of the building, throwing knives as they run. Then, four more would stand to the side and throw more knives. Last, two would run inside and take out the king.

I would recommend it to anyone.

Jaujarahje

I have now changed this in the User CP
Reaction score
When you reccomend a map could you post a link please?
that will make it much easier to download and try out

jonadrian619

-___-
Reaction score
Battledome III - by dataangel
An innovative hero arena, probably the best hero arena-type map anybody can play, the best hero arena I ever played. In a Free For All game setting, 12 players will choose one out of 6 heroes or choose in random. Each hero has unique JASS spells of course. What makes this map stand out to all other variations of the Hero Arena are:

Originally posted by dataangel
Rampages: Special events that occur randomly, making the action even crazier, that last for a limited period of time. Winning a rampage gives random bonuses.

Rune spells: When standing on certain runes, you can cast new spells (these spells are only accessible on these runes, encouraging players to fight over territory).

Limit Breaks: When you've sustained enough damage, you can unleash an extremely powerful move (like ultimates, but you have to take damage to fill them up).

It's decently balanced and safe enough to play... which makes this map more fun! This map is more fast-paced than any other arena map with the rampages and the lack of gold, tomes, items or levels. The terrain is also unique and exceptional, veering away from the conventional huge open space in all other hero arenas which only allow players to click and click and spam.

I highly recommend this map to those with a great taste and to everyone...:thup:

Elimination Tournament - by GaDDeN
It's an exceptional shooter map that is also called the "Unreal Tournament in Wc3". It's the most advanced map in its genre of shooter maps. It's a Capture the Flag game that can be played in 6 different arenas. Players capture the enemy flag and bring it back to their own base. To do it, players must use a variety of weapons like the Sniper rifle, and a slew of handy gadgets like grenades (that is incredibly detailed and can bounce to walls!) and C4 explosives.

Have fun playing these maps I found!:thup:

-- Umaku iku yō ni -|- jonadrian619 --​

Nudl9

Reaction score
I would like to suggest:
Desert of Exile (DoE), made by Rising Dusk.
Its a professional made aos map with tactical gameplay and enjoyable gameplay.
Featuring 4 lanes, many unique balanced heroes with fully custom triggered spells, an innovative buff/condition system and items which can increase/decrease the effect of these buffs/conditions.
The game got a high replayability level because of all its fun heroes and each game you play is very likely to be alot different.

It is really a game with high quality so i suggest that if you haven't played this game yet that you go try it.

Elimination Tournament - by GaDDeN
It is also made by Infrane too.

Elimination Tournament is also another game with really high quality and in my opinion these are infact the only maps (+ dota) that have such high quality.

N

NS_SMOKE

PARASITE 2

A map that you are on a spaceship as a space marine. One marine (player) will also be an alien. The marines must find out who is the alien parasite and kill it. One player is also the AI, a robot that must help the marines kill the alien. One player is the Captain and he owns a Captain's Key Card and he can use it for (locking doors, releasing a marine from prison if that marine teamkilled a marine and also more stuff you can do with the Card)
Check the Quests menu for more info of the game.
You can be a human, alien, AI and captain by random (Captain could also be alien).
You can even use the space station and space vessels and also go on a planet.
Special events can occur randomly (Solar Storm, Meteor Storm, UFO invasion, Nuclear device (item to use) a destructive bomb that appears in a room, Odesa aliens getting released on planet XGRM, Black Hole) these events can happen by random.
You can try the game and try to learn how to play it.

Link for download : http://www.epicwar.com/maps/79989/

nomadian

Reaction score
new one to add from me: Survival.

Very generic name but 1.353 was the version at least. Very impressive game, you play as a marine with a group of other people on a planet where the aim is well; survival. With that, you have all manner of skills. (mining, alchemy, as two for instance) The aliens attacking get harder and you have to use your skills amongst your group to stay alive as long as you can.

Original, recommended game.:thup:

Link(pretty sure it's the one) http://www.epicwar.com/maps/84070/

radromity

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
I would like to suggest:
Desert of Exile (DoE), made by Rising Dusk.
Its a professional made aos map with tactical gameplay and enjoyable gameplay.
Featuring 4 lanes, many unique balanced heroes with fully custom triggered spells, an innovative buff/condition system and items which can increase/decrease the effect of these buffs/conditions.
The game got a high replayability level because of all its fun heroes and each game you play is very likely to be alot different.

It is really a game with high quality so i suggest that if you haven't played this game yet that you go try it.

It is also made by Infrane too.

Elimination Tournament is also another game with really high quality and in my opinion these are infact the only maps (+ dota) that have such high quality.

id reconmend ilimenation turnament also
(off topic so dont flame this) my opinion i realy hate aos like dota and others they are not put together and just realy relies on items instead of mostly abilitys

nomadian

Reaction score
if you don't like AoS, something like footmen vs Grunts is good. (as long as it's not the sod the units lets make the heros god version)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.