RPG Recruitment for oRPG

TideOfChaos

Reaction score
Hey guys, another update.
I have been doing a lot of Terrain resonantly and only just now I realized one thing.

Perspective. I am doing most of the Terraining from the standard War3 view, and I doubt the maps camera will work the same way. I need someone to build a camera system so I can Terrain around that.

If anyone wants to tackle that it would be great! Here's what is needed:
Multiple Angles to pick between.
Multiple Orientations to pick between.
Adjustable distance.

Also, I'll upload what I have done on the map so far in the morning.

Tythoid

Reaction score
Loading code is done :thup: this wopper of a code allows you to save lvl of your hero up to 99, 7 items quest progression and is unshareable and hard to crack because each code is made unique by the players name and ive included every different character I can think of plus a bit of maths so not even bob12 can share his code with bob12_ ,bob25 or obb12 either. It will take a bit of integrating into the map but only about a days work at most.

Tythoid

Reaction score
Im redoing the loading code to make it even more uncrackable using letters instead of numbers

burne-

Reaction score
This project pretty much died already....Well im kinda busy annyway so its fine with me

Tythoid

Reaction score
This project pretty much died already....Well im kinda busy annyway so its fine with me

I was worried it had TideofChaos never responded when I sent him the first loading code draft. Hes been on a bit recently so its not a internet problem. Be nice if he just gave us some feedback or stopped leaving us hanging and tell us the projects died. Correct me if im wrong Tide but until you do ive got other peoples projects to be working on.

>CrazzyDude<

Reaction score
Hi there i'd like to help you work on the rpg. i have tried to make 2 rpgs. One is still in progress the other i lost when my comp got reformated. I can help with making hero selection, designing towns and many other things.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.