(Recruting) The Frobbiden Kingdom

D.V.D

Make a wish
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I have finally reposted on recruiting for my rpg project.
The project will be called The Frobbiden Kingdom.
This map is based on the movie The Frobbiden Kingdom but it will be switched around.
The story line for this map is that it all began with the creation of the world.
The creator was the god called The Mizukage.
The Mizukage built a great kingdom for him and his people.
The Mizukage was alaways helpful to everyone.
Although the Mizukage couldn't live in his world, he would alaways come back after his meditation was done.
Before he would go to medetation, he would have a great celebration for himself and everyone would wait for his return.
One night just before his medetation began and the crossingof the worlds would start, his Jade Emprore(the man to rule the kingdom when the Mizukage was gone) felt that the Mizukage wasn't fair to him because his job was more important.
The Jade Emprore got his army to capture the Mizukage just before the crossing of the worlds began.
But the one thing the Jade Emprore never knew was that one Mystic Swordsman knew exactly what was going to happen and ran off to the Mizukage.
When the Jade Emprore was about to capture the Mizukage, the swordsman jumped out to protect the Mizukage.
The Jade Emprore never saw this coming and challenged the swordsman to a Dual of the Imortals.
The Jade Emprore tricked the swordsman and won the challenge.
The Mizukage was captured and couldn't do anything to protect himself because his magic was gone.
The Jade Emprore then started his quest to become the ruler of all worlds.
The Mizukage.

Now for this map I will need very good Model Makers, Terrainers,Trigger Makers, Icon Makers, and maybe Item Makers.
I will need the model makers to know very well how to animate or someone else can do it because the models will have many different hard animations for example back flip, punch left arm, punch right arm and so on.
I will do triggers and we will use JassNewGenPack( I may make triggers on normal WE and send them to you because my JassNewGenPack can't find my wc3).Now i am not good with systems so i will need some help and if you guys want me to use Jass, I will have to learn it from tutorials.If you know any, plz tell me.

Notice:Before you submit,please tell me your email adress so we can send the maps and put them together into one perfect map. Also, can someone tell me how much is the maxe size of a map on JassNewGenPack? I'd really like to know. Also I will draw the map and send it to you guys if thats ok with you all.

Please tell me if you can help and thank you if you can.

D.V.D

Make a wish
Reaction score
I frogot to mention, the classes for this game are:

You start as a student

Later you can become: Ashigaru,Healer,Archer

After that you can become:Monk,Swordsman,Priest,Samuri Archer,Samuri,Samuri Knight.

Sorry for not saying this before.

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
Don't double post... after like 30 seconds. EDIT your post.

Uh, what are you going to do?

You can't expect people to serve you as map-helpers by just saying you have an idea when you don't do anything (or maybe you can :rolleyes:). Please give us some screenshots or some planning that is more... professional, say.

D.V.D

Make a wish
Reaction score
Like I already said im making triggers based on ability's and items and whaf do you mean by better plan?

Mr.Tutorial

Hard in the Paint.
Reaction score
This is a bad start. If your looking for people to join, give your post a bit more color and text enhancement. Display in detail what are the classes going to be and such seeing as your the head manager of the project. People don't want to help make a project with a post looking like that. (BLOCK OF WORDS!)

WindexIsBack

Reaction score
DVD; half the topics on this board seem to be "I'm making the greatest project ever, come join my team!" Than give no real reason why their project will "be the great thing ever". Do some of the work yourself, show you've really thought this idea over.

Also, the laungauge barrier will also be a problem (you type as if english isn't your native launguage)

punwisp

Reaction score
Forbidden you mean?

was Frobidden a typo or is there already a map called forbidden kingdom >_^

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
So is this based on the movie? Because that wasn't a very good movie....

D.V.D

Make a wish
Reaction score
No its not based on the movie but it does have some similarities. And sorry for the typo, thanks for mentioning it. Ill make a map for the hero database and the items ill need help making cause I'm not good at making them up.

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
basically, can you make it more "professional"? Like the others said, it's a block of text.

Make the title larger, for instance, and use colors and SPACING!

Show us something; don't just go around "I'll need some of this, some of that, and that, so I can put my name on the credits for getting you guys together!" :thup:

Don

Rise with the Fallens!
Reaction score
if you still want help, i can help with triggers and terrain 100% of it, don't need previews, i know when people have ideas, only 1 thing i want, credits.

Use PM to tell me how you want your terrain to be done. If you stop this project, tell me that you dont need my help!

Knight7770

Hippopotomonstrosesquiped aliophobia
Reaction score
if you still want help, i can help with triggers and terrain 100% of it, don't need previews, i know when people have ideas, only 1 thing i want, credits.

Use PM to tell me how you want your terrain to be done. If you stop this project, tell me that you dont need my help!
What part of:
Im canceling this project.
There's no point of making it.
do you not understand?

Don

Rise with the Fallens!
Reaction score
did you know that there are way to boost people and change their minds, i'm interested in his project, if he REALLY want to cancel it, then it's his problem, someone else will make this map. Now, i'm offering my help, he might be happier? Just dont ask me if i can or cannot read, i'm not dumb lol!

D.V.D

Make a wish
Reaction score
Look, I don't want to make it because I doubt anyone that can model and skin very well will want to help. The models and skins are the most important parts of this project. So there really is no point of making this project.

D.V.D

Make a wish
Reaction score
Look, I don't want to make it because I doubt anyone that can model and skin very well will want to help. The models and skins are the most important parts of this project. So there really is no point of making this project.
And if you want we could make this project but until we can model and skin were probably not gonna finish this map. But if you really want to help we can start this project.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.