A few?
lol

Well anyway they got -rep and so what
We all get -rep every once in awhile except admins lol
But if you got -rep from -reping someone thats alittle weird

elmstfreddie

The Finglonger
Reaction score
Communism is a great idea in theory, but in practise it just doesn't work...

ANYHOW, now I know why it says that, I -repped some dude and he -reps me back, lol. Too bad my -rep does more damage to him than his does to mine :rolleyes:

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
Sounds like a Rep War
I had one with Bluesin but we got over it
Just ignore it
And if it becomes a real problem which hes keep -reping you for no reason tell admins but for right now I see revenge in the process

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
You'd be banned far before you got there.
As I recall, one of the messages for ryoko's rep was "SD_Ryoko, only god has kept you from being banned."

I thought it was, "SD_Ryoko is succumbing to the dark side of the force". I don't think he wanted to ban himself. :p

I wouldn't mind havng having negative of what SilverHawk has. But I don't want to cause trouble around to get that much -rep.

You'd get banned easily. But I think there is a message at like -1000 rep that SilverHawk mentioned:
Name <-- BANNED

I never saw it before though.

Someone does. He doesn't post much here anymore though.

Yea, SD_Ryoko but he did that himself; I think. But it isn't like 20 red blox... Anyways, he did post like two days ago or somethin... Amazing. :eek:

Akatsuki

Reaction score
Yes. I was very surprised when I saw his post in the recently post in a forum. I was like. OMG! He's a live. I thought he was dead.

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Its not a great Mystery that the great SD_Ryoko has been life sucked straight into WoW. So are a bunch of other people - just glad its not me :D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.