-rep message?

elmstfreddie

The Finglonger
Reaction score
After -repping someone it says the same message as +repping, which is along the lines as May you receive the same in return. And I've always thought, why would I want -rep in return?

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
I don't know if we can fix that... But we've noticed it and it has been commented on before :) We're aware.

Akatsuki

Reaction score
> I've always thought, why would I want -rep in return?

That's precisely the point.
Besides, don't fix what isn't broken.

Yeah I kind of agree. It really makes you rethink before you -rep someone. So you would only -rep if that person actually deserved it. I read somewhere the someone would delete useless -rep every once in awhile. Not sure if this is true but I read it or dreamed I read it. So if the person who pointlessly -rep someone might get -rep themselves. While if it was a pointless -rep then it would just get reversed.

SFilip

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
> makes you rethink before you -rep someone
Too bad the actual message appears after you give out -rep...

> someone would delete useless -rep every once in awhile
Possibly TH sometimes looks through people's rep and removed the ones that are made on random posts.

Akatsuki

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind havng having negative of what SilverHawk has. But I don't want to cause trouble around to get that much -rep.

w/e

Boaroceraptorasaurus-Rex
Reaction score
You'd be banned far before you got there.
As I recall, one of the messages for ryoko's rep was "SD_Ryoko, only god has kept you from being banned."

SilverHawk

General Iroh - Dragon of the West
Reaction score
You'd be banned far before you got there.
As I recall, one of the messages for ryoko's rep was "SD_Ryoko, only god has kept you from being banned."

There's one more:

(Name) <-- BANNED

SilverHawk

General Iroh - Dragon of the West
Reaction score
Yeah, I don't really know why we have any below -50; however, it makes for a good laugh. :p

elmstfreddie

The Finglonger
Reaction score
> I've always thought, why would I want -rep in return?

That's precisely the point.
Besides, don't fix what isn't broken.

It still doesn't sound right no matter how you think about it... It's always, may you get -rep too!!!

Doom-Angel

Jass User (Just started using NewGen)
Reaction score
It still doesn't sound right no matter how you think about it... It's always, may you get -rep too!!!
well most of the times i -repped i got back unless he couldn't rep me back so it's kinda true messege....

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score

Could be worse.

We could reset rep all across the board. People with near 1000's of rep suddenly have nothing and are no better and no worse than someone who just signed up.

Total equality.

Then again, isn't that what communism was about? :rolleyes:

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
Yep...

Any many people think I am not worried about rep as long as my rep doesn't go below 100

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.