Rep!

Status
Not open for further replies.

King TonGoll

ORLY?*DDR*
Reaction score
Rep! June 4th, 2006 11:46 PM Zero R. "I got bored" rep

I feel like a spammer... June 4th, 2006 05:42 PM corvusHaunt lmao

Rep! June 3rd, 2006 02:45 PM Jo_O I bet all my Rep he is going to start giving you -rep then. Careful

macromedia + adobe = Ad... June 1st, 2006 10:00 PM Naine Can you hook me up, please?

Jindos Artwork May 31st, 2006 07:27 AM Jimpy Nice you made me laugh.

Your IQ May 26th, 2006 04:23 PM YosLin YAY LAZINESS!

Post a Pic of your Comp. May 24th, 2006 05:28 PM Halo_king116 Good-Bye rep

Rep! May 21st, 2006 10:07 PM Darthfett Anti-Anti-Anti-Neg Rep.

Rep! May 11th, 2006 06:18 PM sqrage fixed grammar :)

?Halo 3 May 11th, 2006 12:51 AM blood_wave55 Not back on GREEN REP !
Good to be back

May 10th, 2006 04:49 PM SilverHawk Bad English is not funny. I know you can speak better than you do.

Good to be back May 7th, 2006 08:12 PM 1JadedJen Reasons are obvious

rep update!

edit: im gana go around giving random rep.

w/e

Boaroceraptorasaurus-Rex
Reaction score
Interesting how the only people that give free rep are people who don't give a lot of rep....
DAMN THE SYSTEM.
IT WORKS TOO WELL!!!

Reaction score
I'm lost like a little boy in New York looking for his house....Then he realizes his house was in California... :nuts:

Z

Zero R.

w/e said:
Interesting how the only people that give free rep are people who don't give a lot of rep....

That's because the higher castes are too greedy to spread around the Rep to the lower class proletaraits(sp?). This causes a rift between the burgoeis(sp again.), ie. The ones who have alot of rep and the middle-class people. In which we would strive to get more Rep by r...apping eachother until we have enough.

In which, the system fails.

Kenito

I Helps Most Goodly
Reaction score
My newest rep, dating back to a tad after the server was restored. I currently have 43 points. Hmm...Zero R seems to enjoy boredom rep. I think I'm going to spread some around as well (because I keep repping 2-P for the beautiful terraining in the terrain thread).

currentrep1cm.png

Zero - You sound like the chapter on the French Revolution in my History Textbook. :D

King TonGoll

ORLY?*DDR*
Reaction score
id like to say i give a lot of free rep. with quats from shows and stupid things like "thats hot"-Paris Hilton who did i give that one to again?

PB_and_J

level 85 anti-spammer
Reaction score
It sounds fun but if you are caught ou'r rep would be set back to normal.

Freeplay

Reaction score
Rep= Reputation. U give someone rep points by clicking the grey scales and saying "I approve". Try it on me now! click the grey scales by the top-right, other side of where my name is

Z

Zero R.

*reps j00* That's rep.

Kenito: I had nothing on the French Revolution. It was actually about the Communist Manifesto. [The part with the Burgeois and the Proletarians.]

But I appriciate the rep.

Edit:
11wajhg.gif

N

Naine

Update - I got 7 new +reps from people since my last post here. I am at 63 points.

Zero R, you have a lot of rep around the 5th and 6th... You seem to get more helpful each day ;)

King TonGoll

ORLY?*DDR*
Reaction score
...... sm........ and i have about the same amount of rep as freeplay! and his post count is way lower....

Z

Zero R.

I especially love this.

it was from corvus, that chummy ole' chap.

Ahhh!!!!!!!!! OMG SUPA BIZZARO HIPPIE JESUS COME TO PUT US IN HIS TACO AND EAT USSDsdssssss

It makes me smile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.