RevengE of The SheeP - MoD 1

What do you think of my map?

• I love it!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sounds Great!

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • I'll play it if none of my games are up.

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Good Enough

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • I hate it!

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It's Horrible!

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

T3rm1nat0r

Reaction score
RevengE of The SheeP​
MoD 1​

Introduction:

This game is based off sheep tag but the sheep have revenge on the raiders... The time has finally come for the Sheep to reak havoc among the Raiders and for them to taste the sweetness of revenge.

Creators:
PiCk (Started The Map)
T3rm1nat0r (Finished the map)

Base Terrain Screenie:

6nth447.jpg

Progress:

Terrain: [||||||||] - 100%
Units: [||||||||||] - 100%
Triggers: [||||||||||] - 95%
Abilities (Minor): [||||||||||] - 99%
Items: [||||||||||] - 6%
Other (Envoriment): [||||||||||] - 100%
Progress (Altogether): 83.3'%

Poll:
There is a Poll above to vote if you like or you dislike it. please say a reason why you like or dislike it.

Download place:
Coming soon!

If any ideas pop into your mind, please do say so!

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
can u state on what gameplay does the map provide?
or what kind of map is it
or how do we play it?

good luck :D

T3rm1nat0r

Reaction score
can u state on what gameplay does the map provide?
or what kind of map is it
or how do we play it?

k,

The gameplay is like sheep tag, well the name says it all. It's like sheep tag where the sheep have to run away from the raiders and have to build farms, etc... but in this game it is the oppisite! The raiders now hace to run away from the sheep and build burrows not farms.

This is a tag :D

The raiders have to hide from the sheep :D

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
ah ok....

i want to play these kind of games...but im the only 1 playing in our house :(

T3rm1nat0r

Reaction score
Why don't you vote?

I'm gona add a screenie of the terrain now, look in first post, hopefully it comesup when i upload it :D

Manee

Reaction score
looks interesting.....

would the raiders have an army to fight the sheeps?

and what are the classes(if any)/skills of sheeps?

Reaction score
The gameplay is like sheep tag, well the name says it all. It's like sheep tag where the sheep have to run away from the raiders and have to build farms, etc... but in this game it is the oppisite! The raiders now hace to run away from the sheep and build burrows not farms.

Uh... What new will you be adding/changing to make the game interesting? I can't really see people playing Sheep Tag, and I doupt many would be interested if you'd just reverse the models and perhaps make some minor changes and add some stuff to it.

T3rm1nat0r

Reaction score
looks interesting.....

would the raiders have an army to fight the sheeps?

and what are the classes(if any)/skills of sheeps?

Well there are going to be items to make units that can fit through the burrows.

Haven't done the skills of sheep :D yet

Uh... What new will you be adding/changing to make the game interesting? I can't really see people playing Sheep Tag, and I doupt many would be interested if you'd just reverse the models and perhaps make some minor changes and add some stuff to it.

There is going to quite a bit of stuff that is gona be changed, the models of the building, quite a bit! :D

Please do remember if any thing pops in your mind, please do say so!

T3rm1nat0r

Reaction score
Bump again...

I might add so the raiders can capture the sheep and then go to the den and the other sheep can help that sheep by rescuing him, so then it make the game for fun, should i do that? The raiders have to build a expensive building that will cost about 850 that has the ability to capture one of the sheep and then take it to the den.

what esle should i add?

w00t22

CSS L4D DoD? Steam ID = w00t22
Reaction score
Make whatevr you want, after playing it people can suggest to remove things, add things or how to balance it. Release a version and ask for feedback.

T3rm1nat0r

Reaction score
Ok, I will be realising it the next time I'll go on the Internet, then every body can give me suggestions on it, bugs, glithches, etc...

thanx

T3rm1nat0r

Reaction score
lol bumb again...

well i haven't gone very far with my map yet, I will realease it just now, in a few minutes from now, but it is incomplete... I'll add it in now now...

T3rm1nat0r

Reaction score
Thanx for the *Hint Hint* thing, here is the map below...

Please do say if you find any bugs or something like that. And please you may open my map to check the triggers and stuff but please DO NOT EDIT MY MAP. I AM WARNING YOU. THIS IS MY MAP AND MY MAP ONLY!!

Attachments

• Sheep Revenge.w3x
    52.2 KB · Views: 161

Oninuva

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Nice map though you could use better tileset. Try ashenvale grass. :) I know you may not want to have a cluttered terrain because it is a Sheep map but having a tileset that is easier on the eyes would be great! And you should attach the map to first post.

T3rm1nat0r

Reaction score
Thanx for the suggestion,

>"You should attach it to the first post"

When i edit it, it won't allow me to add an attachment, so then i posted a new post and then added it...

UPDATED:

Look at the progress section.

T3rm1nat0r

Reaction score
Need Item Ideas!!

I am nearly to finished my map, but i now need some item ideas... who ever gives items ideas, you will get +rep...

thanx in advanced for the items!

denmax

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Think of a concept then you can get great item ideas!

An example is the terrain. Should it relate to the terrain? Should I make it doodad/destructible-use?

Another example is hunting gear. You can see that it is the place where the Raiders are, correct? Then it would mean that the items would relate to what the Raiders (AKA Hunters) use but then they are the hunted, so the sheep (PS: plural of sheep is still sheep) have an "unusual knowledge of usage of the hunting gear which has given them high intelligence".

Examples:
Hunted Sheep (Sheep that were hunted before they had vengeance ~ AKA their spirits)
Grass (Food, yum!)
Ram
Wool Cloth
Other XD..

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.