Spellpack Rikimaru's Spells

Doom-Angel

Jass User (Just started using NewGen)
Reaction score
seems nice except for the permanent invisibility which u did by simply taking the permanent invisibility or the invisibility potion item ability which is pretty simple......
still take a +Rep for the 3 first ones

gref

Reaction score
It's bit harder than that :p

I thought it would be the easiest spell too...but because each time you hit there is a certain delay, you have to set a new timer, and overwrite the previous ones, which isn't so easy in MUI. (Or at least...isn't so easy when kattana's handle variables aren't working)

Thanks for the feedback :D

lh2705

Just another Helper
Reaction score
Pretty nice...
One thing I have to say is how come there is an invisibility buff?

gref

Reaction score
I am fairly sure there was one in DotA so I went with it?
It isn't necessary...

Tom Jones

N/A
Reaction score
I can't see why Permanent invisibility is triggered, and the triggered abilities is a mess' :) Firstly you'll have to explain the reason why your calling your functions, instead of simply triggering them. Secondly your often forget to null your local variables. Alot of work has to be done before this is ready for approval in my opinion.

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Nice spells, except that Permanent Invisibility could have been way simpler than that. Simply use the ability "Permanent Invisibility"! :rolleyes:

Overall, same comments as Tom Jones from me.

Reaction score
It's bit harder than that :p

I thought it would be the easiest spell too...but because each time you hit there is a certain delay, you have to set a new timer, and overwrite the previous ones, which isn't so easy in MUI. (Or at least...isn't so easy when kattana's handle variables aren't working)

Thanks for the feedback :D

As has been posted before, that was unnecessary.

Far Seer's wolves have a permanent invisibility ability that functions perfectly. I don't think it shows an icon though, so you could've made a dummy ability which looks like permanent invisibility, and then added the real thing when the dummy skill is learnt.

U

Ur-Quan

You don't understand.
He needed permament invisibility off for x seconds after attack.
I'm not much of DotA fan but I like this hero.
+ rep

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
You don't understand.
He needed permament invisibility off for x seconds after attack.
I'm not much of DotA fan but I like this hero.
+ rep

You can achieve this with the normal Permanent Invisibility ability. I think it is the "Stats - Duration" field. Not sure though.

martix

There is no spoon
Reaction score
Seems like smokescreen and perma inviz require virtually zero coding, since the effects are innate to the abilities used.
DotA's version of backstab(probably this one too) uses that simple event from before the time blizz made projectiles damage stuff when they hit, not when they launch...
As for blink-strike - well, it isn't that much of a pain either. :)

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
hey does backstab trigger works on building cause, maybe this spell is imported to another map, and bugs the map cause of the backstab, ive got backstab trigger but it works on building......and the spells are basic....well for u, i think u take more times making this...

permanent invisiblity fades more faster when you change the hero duration and unit duration to a smaller amount.......

Permanent invi: create a dummy ability that tells all the description of the ability and create a spell that was based on permanent invi...

Trigger
E: -Unit learns a skill
C: -hero ability being learned equal to Permanent Invi
A: -unit add ability Perm invi dummy to triggering unit
-unit set lvl of perm invi dummy from triggering unit to lvl of permanent invi from triggering unit.

ive got a lot of perm invi triggers in my map...

gref

Reaction score
Redone spells as per suggestions.

-> Tom Jones
Can you please show me where variables should be nullified?

Permanent Invisibilty is now boring and untriggered. (That was actually something I had to think about in the previous version :S) I hadn't remembered that the wolves ability had been inbuilt.

-> Martix
Smokescreen only needs coding in that the original effect only lasts one second, so you have to recast it as erta suggested somewhere.

Thanks for the comments erta and Ur-Quan.

I'll attach the newest version, instead of using my own site.

emjlr3

Change can be a good thing
Reaction score
I think all of these are far to easy and straight forward to be of use to anyone

gref

Reaction score
-- So do I.

I made them for a request.
I just think that if they are requested once, (And backstab is requested frequently) then they should be somewhere where the people that are requesting them can find them. That is all.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.