Roads

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
Que esta Roads?

How do you use them? I know how to place them, but what do they do?

overload119

Reaction score
Roads are purely aesthetics...

They are just a feature of the terrain. Normally there would be no "nice" way of creating roads (creating roads through texture would be ugly, and be more time consuming). The tool is there to solve that.

Sensang

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
I would love to have some default "modify movement speed value" somewhere... I mean like an army that marches on a road will be faster :D

Yoshii

Reaction score
I would love to have some default "modify movement speed value" somewhere... I mean like an army that marches on a road will be faster :D
meh just create a region on the road that up the unit movement speed.

krainert

Reaction score
Does anybody know if it's possible to create conjunctions and how? So far I've only been able to produce linear road paths.

Sensang

TH.net Regular
Reaction score

yea right. because making tons of regions that cant even be diagonal is anywhere near optimal... I guess i would rather use some invisible kind of creep :p

Ice Bane

Reaction score

Sure you can, but the thing with terrain is that its blendable. Regions on the other hand are strict shapes. Much harder to get the shapes you want.

unju

Reaction score
I actually wanted to have units able to build roads and have vehicles move faster on them. Guess it cannot be done in a somewhat straightforward way, right? Anyone?

If I could just access the points used for creating the roads in the terrain editor...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.