running low on ideas...

LightChaosma

Reaction score
in my map each player has a tower that can cast (autocast) the learned spell, but i have 2 more slots to fill, and i don't want to put 2 crappy spells in there that do nothing diffrent from the spells i currently have in there. i had 1 idea, but failed to trigger it properly, so i moved on. the global spells i used: heal, abolish magic, slow, curse, faerie fire, inner fire, web, bloodlust, modified raise dead, a skill that gives attilery support in the form of long ranged archer that die after a number of shots. that's 10 skills, i nead 12 to fill all the empty gaps on my research building. (these skills are obtained after they are researched)

as for my failed idea was to make a aura shooter, an abillity that would give a unit in battle a temporary aura, i made s skill based off inner fire, for the autocast reason, i made a trigger that would give a command aura to the unit targeted by the skill, wait 0.7* skill level and remove, the only problem was the removal bit, the auras became permanent...

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.