running movies

D

Dr Zais

i know its possible to connect scenarios together via the set next scenario trigger. can you connect a scenario to a video sequence, say a flash film and then connect it to another scenario:
scenario>film>scenario?
please help, i need it for my new campaingh:pissed:

Ilendil

Most Respected Former Admin
Reaction score
This is not easy to do and I don't know how.

There is no trigger to start a movie like you think it is.

C

CmdrTydaeus

This is getting into the realm of true campaign creating. Thus, check out http://www.campaigncreations.com/ , campaign creations' website. Campaign creations is really into creating true Starcraft campaigns, complete with movies, portraits, sound effects, music, even different race selection holographs.

C

CmdrTydaeus

additional

I suppose I should also mention - this kinda stuff gets really deep. You're going to need stuff that's a lot more advanced than StarEdit or any of the standard hacked editors. You may be able to get the needed stuff from Campaign Creations, or you may just need to learn how to really hack Starcraft.

Also, you certainly won't be able to do this in multi-player -- you can't link scenarios in multi-player anyway. Anything you'll do with custom movies will be single-player only, as a full-scale campaign, probably using a separate .exe file from normal Starcraft to boot.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.