sammy cube buff that completely immobolizes a target

ROTS19

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
randomly in my map random units have been under the effect of a buff that just has the sammy cube icon and it says "Tool tip missing!" in red. units under this buff cannot do ANYTHING at ALL(not even Stop) Except for learning hero abilites(if the unit under the effect is a hero) HOw do i make this effect not happen? i have no idea how it started happening, it jsut did and i have no idea what caused it. if you have any questions, i can answer.

Master

Thou shall be helped by...The Black Adder!
Reaction score
Do you remember making any buff in which you forgot the tooltip and icon? ever?

Also, your units can't move?

ROTS19

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
> Do you remember making any buff in which you forgot the tooltip/icon ever?

No

> Also, your units can't move?

Any unit with this buff cannot do anything, besides learn hero abilities, if the unit with the buff is in fact a hero.

>Do you have ANY trigger / custom spell that pauses units?

No. Well, maybe, i have this ability like cloud that affects ground units and towers. However, the buff caused by Cloud appears correctly(And the ability itself works as it should), and the Sammy Cube buff has never appeared at the same time, ever, so i dont know how it could have anything to do with it.

elmstfreddie

The Finglonger
Reaction score
>Do you have ANY trigger / custom spell that pauses units?

No. Well, maybe, i have this ability like cloud that affects ground units and towers. However, the buff caused by Cloud appears correctly(And the ability itself works as it should), and the Sammy Cube buff has never appeared at the same time, ever, so i dont know how it could have anything to do with it.

Disable that, see if it still happens.

Anything.

Reaction score
Red text is irrelevant, that is for a negative buff.

Sammy cube icon is a placeholder for buffs which you did not fill out for a spell, meaning you forgot to create a buff and you made some mistake on a spell that reduces move/attack speed, such as putting 50.00 instead of 0.50 for 50% reduction.

ROTS19

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Click here to download the map maybe you guys can look in and see what's causing it. if you can that'd be great.

Lol really old topic but w/e it's still a problem

ROTS19

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
is there like a policiy where you don't reply to topics if they're bumped from oldness(even if the problem still exitsts)?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.