US News Scientists find active 'super-thermite' in WTC dust

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squll2

je'ne sais pas
Reaction score
I found it amusing how everyone thinks the media is covering up something 'terrible' and feeding us 'bullshit' - look at this article anyone :rolleyes:

I also find it highly amusing how arrogant each of you are in your opinions, completly ignoring each other, lol the beauty of anonmy

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
It's not so much arrogance Squll, it's the fact that TheHelper has personally had at least 5 9/11 discussion topics since it happened and I've been here, and I've played out the discussing it so much that I don't care to anymore. If this was the first thread I've discussed it in, I'd put a bit more caring into my posts, but after discussing in all the others, my care level is almost non-existent. ;)

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
Squll... I think those of us with an opinion have discussed it over so many times we really don't care about what anyone else thinks.

Wiseman_2

Missy wants blood!
Reaction score
I haven't discussed it as much as the others but I certainly care little if a bunch of people on the internet care about my opinions and views. Well, with regards to this topic anyway.

Personally, I do not think it was a missile that hit the pentagon. Missiles do not explode like that (which Effane already mentioned), unless you think all explosions look like those from Hollywood.
It was very difficult to see what the object that hit was at all as you only see a little of the nose (at 1.27 on that vid). Given the distance from the camera, it's very possible it was a plane.

Varine

Reaction score
I haven't discussed it as much as the others but I certainly care little if a bunch of people on the internet care about my opinions and views. Well, with regards to this topic anyway.

Personally, I do not think it was a missile that hit the pentagon. Missiles do not explode like that (which Effane already mentioned), unless you think all explosions look like those from Hollywood.
It was very difficult to see what the object that hit was at all as you only see a little of the nose (at 1.27 on that vid). Given the distance from the camera, it's very possible it was a plane.

Depends on what kind of missile it is dude. I'm not trying to defend it or anything, but missiles can blow up like that. Although it makes me wonder why no one saw a giant fucking missile fly over their house?

WolSHaman

knowledgeably ignorant
Reaction score
Depends on what kind of missile it is dude. I'm not trying to defend it or anything, but missiles can blow up like that. Although it makes me wonder why no one saw a giant fucking missile fly over their house?

Happens every day I hear, probably just missed it!

BlowingKush

I hit the blunt but the blunt hit me.
Reaction score
911 WAS AN INSIDE JOB

Explain Building 7

911 WAS AN INSIDE JOB

Titanium Jet Engine parts just don't evaporate.....

911 WAS AN INSIDE JOB

Why the record number of stock puts in the history of the stock market?

911 WAS AN INSIDE JOB

Building Fucking 7 !@!!!!!@@!!

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Searching on YouTube, I found this quite interesting.

Varine

Reaction score
911 WAS AN INSIDE JOB

Explain Building 7

911 WAS AN INSIDE JOB

Titanium Jet Engine parts just don't evaporate.....

911 WAS AN INSIDE JOB

Why the record number of stock puts in the history of the stock market?

911 WAS AN INSIDE JOB

We all already know what you think.

Happens every day I hear, probably just missed it!

Not here. It would be understandable to see a plane flying really low and not think about it much, but I think if someone saw a missile fly past their house they would probably have a WTF is that thing moment.

Varine

Reaction score
The Pentagon....

The most secure Military facility in the world......

Only had 1 camera with the quality of a Burger King parking lot security to catch the crash...

ya wtfever.

That they released. Actually I think it was an ATM camera or something, they only need to take pictures every couple seconds because capturing a 30FPS video takes up a lot of space. And it's not the most secure facility. And most of those low end joints use tapes that they record over every day. But hey you're the security genius who knows all about it.

BlowingKush

Reaction score
That they released. Actually I think it was an ATM camera or something, they only need to take pictures every couple seconds because capturing a 30FPS video takes up a lot of space. And it's not the most secure facility. And most of those low end joints use tapes that they record over every day. But hey you're the security genius who knows all about it.

I am not a security genious..... But you are partially correct in that yes I am a genious...

We have listened to this Bush 911 Story for 8 years now....

Why don' you STFU for 30 minutes and listen to this...
http://www.loosechange911.com/finalcut/#embed

Oh thats right.... the way you counter argument is to avoid it completly.....

Varine

Reaction score
I am not a security genious..... But you are partially correct in that yes I am a genious...

We have listened to this Bush 911 Story for 8 years now....

Why don' you STFU for 30 minutes and listen to this...
http://www.loosechange911.com/finalcut/#embed

Oh thats right.... the way you counter argument is to avoid it completly.....

I've seen it like ten times already. It amazes me I actually defended people like you... I'm going back to Russia.

BlowingKush

Reaction score
I've seen it like ten times already. It amazes me I actually defended people like you... I'm going back to Russia.

I don't need your defense if that is how you would describe it.
Please take the next flight....

BTW Christmas and new years was over 3 months ago.

Varine

Reaction score
I don't need your defense if that is how you would describe it.
Please take the next flight....

BTW Christmas and new years was over 3 months ago.

Yeah and Obama won so I don't deploy. Actually I'm done now, I got a couple years left on my contract but I've already filled my active time requirements, and I doubt I'll get called out again.

And okay, well I will be sure not to keep you safe so that you can sleep in your bed at night without having to wonder whether or not your house will be there in the morning, like our country could very well have been had we not entered the wars.

Varine

Reaction score
lol... i'm done with this kid.

It's a mutual agreement then.

On a side note, I have found you to be the perfect person for that song Critical Acclaim by Avenged Sevenfold.

Wiseman_2

Missy wants blood!
Reaction score
True, missiles do explode with large fireballs, however, they do not usually take so long to mushroom. Considering the low frame rate of the camera (or whatever that means it is slow capture), the fireball takes longer to mushroom than what I would have thought probable. Unless it contained napalm or jet fuel...

Consider the following explosions:
Tomahawk Cruise Missile:
[YOUTUBE]8sa7ZX58Kk4[/YOUTUBE]
Fuel Explosion:
[YOUTUBE]9jnGsZ0VP0c[/YOUTUBE]
Notice the difference between the speed with which the fireball erupts.

I am not saying it was a missile, I am not saying it was a plane. All I am saying is the explosion is too firey to be bog-standard missile explosive. Plus, wasn't it only a small hole left in the building where it entered? A full explosion would have at least partially demolished it, wouldn't it?
It could have been a missile. If they filled it with jet fuel (which they might have done in an attempt to disguise what actually hit) then it would probably look like that.

I think.

Varine

Reaction score
I don't think they would be using a tomahawk bro. I was thinking more like a hellfire, but that looks pretty different too. You are right though, if it was a missile, or at least a standard one, it probably would have gone inside the building before exploding unless the tip of it was modified to go off on impact. But you also have to take into consideration that it's the US government, I doubt they would have an issue hiding something like this if they did it. People just want a reason to hate the government (why don't you all leave?).

Effane

Save/Load Code Tutorial
Reaction score
Hellfires are only 500 pounds. THey are also only a handful of feet long and not going to show up on that video.

In the US arsenal there are only a few missles large enough and able to fly sideways like that. The Tomahawk is one, the experiemental Air Fuel based off the same design and some older out dated cruise missles that are smaller than the Tomahawk.

Reasons why its none of these.

A. Tomahawk isn't 1 story wide, that blur in the video is.

B. Air Fuel is big enough, but its explosion is very unique, first it rapidly fills the air with its fuel, about 2-3 seconds later it ignites, which usually goes in all directions.

C. Obviously not using military explosives. No ejecta, and in addition, military weapons use shaped charges, they detonate in either forward sweeps or in flat radius. Fireballs that go up are wasted damage and power. The video of the 1000 pound warhead is a great example of a building destroying explosion. Notice how much sideways explosion there is. Also see the trails of high speed ejecta from the explosion. Its very spikey in appearance.

People need to stop thinking we have the best military in the world and that it means we can see every threat, never overlook one, and our intel is perfect. Those that keep saying, "The pentagon should have the best cameras around" are also the ones saying our intel about WMDs in Iraq was poorly assembled and shows the blatent issues in our government. You cant have it both ways.

Also, Varine, ignore Budsmoke, hes a closet anarchist and it doesn't matter to him that we are in Military service. In fact our service to our government is probably an abomination to him. We do defend his right to be a royal ass, but think about the others we also defended, 80% of america isnt that bad. They do need us in the future. It wasnt all in vain, yet... We still have a terrible president who is VERY dangerous to us. Its just a matter of time when people realize this, hopefully not before he subjugates us to the dictators of the middle east with more bowing and kneeling.

Edit: BTW, I picked Australia for my escape country. While it has some dumb laws they still like Americans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.