Season 4 1v1 map changes.

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
As you know Season 4 started today for NA, tomorrow for EU (and the rest) so... there are some map changes in the 1v1, nothing new, but metalopolis is back !

Abyssal Caverns (non-tournament)
Antiga Shipyard
Metalopolis (close spawns disabled)
Nerazim Crypt (non-tournament)
Shakuras Plateau
Shattered Temple (close spawns disabled)
Tal’darim Altar LE
Xel’naga Caverns

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
omg i love almost all of these maps! before i always had trouble vetoing maps, but now i have a spare veto left over that i dont have to use :D
(i vetoed xel naga and abyssal if you must know)

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
omg i love almost all of these maps! before i always had trouble vetoing maps, but now i have a spare veto left over that i dont have to use :D
(i vetoed xel naga and abyssal if you must know)

I vetoed only caverns. I dont like cheesy games.

Siretu

Starcraft 2 Editor Moderator
Reaction score
Talking about the new maps, the 1.4.2 patch is coming soon and protoss should rejoice. Cheaper upgrades for everyone(if they're protoss)

PROTOSS

Forge

The cost of Upgrade Shields Level 1 has been decreased to 150/150, down from 200/200.

The cost of Upgrade Shields Level 2 has been decreased to 225/225, down from 300/300.

The cost of Upgrade Shields Level 3 has been decreased to 300/300, down from 400/400.

The cost of Upgrade Ground Weapons Level 2 has been decreased to 150/150, down from 175/175.

The cost of Upgrade Ground Weapons Level 3 has been decreased to 200/200, down from 250/250.

The cost of Upgrade Ground Armor Level 2 has been decreased to 150/150, down from 175/175.

The cost of Upgrade Ground Armor Level 3 has been decreased to 200/200, down from 250/250.

TERRAN

Ghost

EMP radius has been decreased from 2 to 1.5

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah. Funny how whiteRa complains, patch that fixes toss comes... Idra complains blizzard do nothing xD There is a moral here somewhere. Just did my placement matches. BlooDCounT is master, my other acc is diamond. T_T Guess my zerg isn't master level. oh well, atleast I have a goal for the saeson haha :D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.