Select User remove

skarkai

Reaction score
Hi, im making a map and in my map i've made a shop, but there's a select user option there, is there a way to remove that option?

Nenad

~Choco Coronet~ Omnomnom
Reaction score
You can remove the Select Hero Ability, i think it removes that option, but i'm unsure if it makes you unable to buy stuff or not (check it yourself ^^)

skarkai

Reaction score
You can remove the Select Hero Ability, i think it removes that option, but i'm unsure if it makes you unable to buy stuff or not (check it yourself ^^)

it will remove everything in my shop making it unable to buy stuffs
+reps anyway :D

Komaqtion

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Maybe you can add it to a spellbook, and disable it so it won't show in the Interface ? :eek:

FoxWizzy

Reaction score
""there is 1 way i know of....fill the shop up 12 items...and the ability icon is removed""

EDIT :
Use the Select Unit ability and modify the "Data - Interaction type : Any unit w/Inventory" this way the ability works and the icon is not shown

forget about the 12 items just modify and use select unit

Komaqtion

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
You remove the ability by default, and then add a spellbook with the "Select Unit" ability in it to the shop, and then disable the spellbook for all players... ;)

skarkai

Reaction score
You remove the ability by default, and then add a spellbook with the "Select Unit" ability in it to the shop, and then disable the spellbook for all players... ;)

Erm i don't really get it, sorry. If you don't mind could u make a demo map and show me? :eek:
and my shop is ancient of wonders, it has no default active ability.

Jonnycakes

Reaction score
I don't know if anyone is still interested in this, but there is a very easy way to do this. In the ability "Select Unit" or "Select Hero" (whichever one the shop uses), set "Data-Show Select Unit Button" to false.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.