Sick and Twisted - A solo project from Seth!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rinpun

Ex TH Member
Reaction score
2 foot longs FTW

(Go Wawa)

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Seth said:
I wish my school sold 6-inch subs -.-

Then again, 6 inch subs = six year old food. Go with the 10 inch subs :cool: :shades: Turkey, bacon, lettuce and tomato with onions, extra mayo and some ... Sauce thing. Forget the name of it.

MM... Subs...
haha in my school we go out to eat, so we can go anywhere xD

Halo_king116

Working As Intended
Reaction score
My school, theres sub days and Pizza days. Other than that we can go home for lunch, out for lunch, or bring a lunch from home.

I generally bring like 3 people home for lunch and go swimming or something, as long as it's warm enough outside :)

On topic anyone? ;)

How's the comic coming? Almost done? :D:D

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Has yet to be touched.

By the way, my school didn't let us all out to lunch. I did it anyway :)

DM Cross

Reaction score
Update: So, me and photoshop finally made up and decided that, while we have our differences, we're partners in this -.-

Finally got back to workin' on this issue. It's not done, but it's been cleaned of a lot of shit and I fixed the borders, which were too pixelly. Next I have to smudge the lines of the copter, cause they scanned REALLY sketchy -.- Then I can probably darken the lines a bit and start with the color :)

SAT SHALL NOT BE DENIED! Bitches :cool: :shades:

Lord_Phoenix

Dogs are fuzzy
Reaction score
Alright... Now for my two cents.

Comic #1) I liked this comic least of all. The fact you used the Subway guy reminded me of the South Park episode about the Subway guy and aides (aids :p)

Comic 2) I think This one was the funniest, the exchange of diologue was nice. I do suggest you try experimenting with other text boxes. Your current ones take up too much space.

Comic 3) You can't repeat the same Idea more than once. If you do, space it out for at least 5-6 more comics. Otherwise, it might've been funnier

Comic 4) I didn't get it, but you said it was a sorta TV joke, and I don't watch TV, so that may be why I didn't get it.

Ever read penny-arcade comics? I mean, who dosen't? They have they're own style, but they relate it usually to current events or video games, which makes them funny. Same as Ctrl Alt Delete. Each comic has its own theme. You have to develop one.

Keep up the good work!

DM Cross

Reaction score
I was mostly thinking of spoofing games/movies and stuff along with just having two roommates (CAD influence here) basically get through the daily shit... Also, the whole "safe dropping" thing was kinda like CAD's "Random arrow from no where" it did in the beginning. I just thought it'd be funny >D Plus it went with the previous comic, where Seth and Spike did NOT like one another :D

DM Cross

Reaction score
Phew. I finally finally F I N A F U C K I N G L L Y got this one done.

Gotta say, the photoshopping went much smoother the second time around. I think I've finally memorized the process so I don't have to make a shitload of undo's -.- Anyway, enjoy :)

Oh, it's fuzzy cause I had to reduce the original quality :( The Seth is the sad. But it's the best I could do, since Photobucket kept fucking resizing it -.- I hate that stupid site sometimes. Oh well, at least I got to scan it at a better res.

Issue005-ResizedTwice.jpg

Halo_king116

Working As Intended
Reaction score
I'll keep that in mind :rolleyes:

I like how you did the bubbles. IMO, looked better than the boxes, though you preferred the boxes because of how easy it is to fit text in, correct?

The text, is also improved. It looks good, not like the old simple, ugly, and thin text.

The only thing I noticed was the second text box, where it says "Ya get more web tricks. Like my personal fav -" seems to be a bit off. I know it's nothing, but it is quite blank in the upper left corner.

Also, one minor thing is Spiderman's head in the bottom left corner. It just looks a bit odd.

Other than that, you're improving, and I still love these comics :)

DM Cross

Reaction score
I like how you did the bubbles. IMO, looked better than the boxes, though you preferred the boxes because of how easy it is to fit text in, correct?

Originally, yeah, boxes were easier. But with Photoshop's text options, it's actually just as easy to stick the text on top of a circle.

The text, is also improved. It looks good, not like the old simple, ugly, and thin text.

Photoshop :cool:

The only thing I noticed was the second text box, where it says "Ya get more web tricks. Like my personal fav -" seems to be a bit off. I know it's nothing, but it is quite blank in the upper left corner.

Also, one minor thing is Spiderman's head in the bottom left corner. It just looks a bit odd.

Yeah, I noticed these things, too... The bubbles are done somewhat differently than when I did them in MS Paint. I now do the text and then just place the shapes over them. Each batch of Text and each Shape is another layer, so you just merge all the Text layers together and then the Shape layers together, and put the Text over the Shapes, which is over everything else. And when you color everything first, it becomes harder to see the text, so I made a bit of a mistake with the shape placement -.- I didn't notice til I had saved. Ah well.

As for the head, that was drawing. Not much I can do after I scan it :D Without a lot of computer work, which I wasn't interested in :rolleyes:

Other than that, you're improving, and I still love these comics :)

:shades:

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
>>since Photobucket kept fucking resizing it -.- I hate that stupid site sometimes.

photojerk.com is much better

as for the comic, i think it is much better than the old ones. It was funny ;D

DM Cross

Reaction score
Eh, so long as I can upload pictures pretty easily without having to pay anything, I'll stick with photobucket for now :) If it starts effecting the GH comics, THEN I will get a better hosting site :)

Thanks for the guys, though, guys.

I've already started the next comic. 2/4 panels done. Spike gets a call... FROM GOD!

Or... Sorta ;)

DM Cross

Reaction score
Issue006-CT.jpg

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
I'll give it a 5, not to funny. #4 was really good though. In spider man 1 you could do this really cool upside-down-hang-from-roof-thing and I would do that and just sit there and shoot web balls. It sucks how they took that out of Spider Man 2 but you couldn't go down to the groud in #1.

DM Cross

Reaction score
Yeah, the yo-yo trick was great. But Spiderman 2 made up for it in so many ways. Better web tricks, cooler web swinging. One of my favorite new things is the slingshot jump where you make two web lines, swing back and forth and when you're ALL the way back, you charge your jump and let fly, and the entire process makes you ZOOM forward.

Es muy fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.