Sig Requests - Get your free sig here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BANANAMAN

Resident Star Battle Expert.
Reaction score
You mind finding a good render that you like? Other wise i can just put any ol' render in your sig. :D

EDIT:I make sigs so i get practice. If you want your sig redone just ask. I need the practice.

Newbwc3

Sephiroth_VII
Reaction score
Hey I'll take a request or two. Here's an example of my best work:
V5.jpg

Ofcourse thats my best one...can't garuntee yours will look that good. REQUESTS?

Before you request plz tell me:
1. What render/picture you want in sig.
2. What text you want in sig.
3. Anything else

mase

____ ___ ____ __
Reaction score
Can someone make me a warcraft 3 troll sig with the name Scarlet Blade on it?, If you can, thanks :)
Be a little more specific. Give us an image, preferably a render, that you want us to use at least.

Ninja_sheep

Heavy is credit to team!
Reaction score
If you have a halo signature you use such a soldier and add some special effect around him. The soldier is the render in this case.
So if you want a halo soldier be on your signature you post a halo soldier picture here. This picture would be the render.

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Other than the border, its very nice! :D

The border will look bad if it was on a black theme site.. makes it look like it was erased.

Newbwc3

Sephiroth_VII
Reaction score
I dunno I think it would be cool on a black website.

Edit: If you want scarlet, I can put a small one pixel greyishblack or white border on top of that.

C

CuddlyBunny

Signature

Hi, really nice Signatures which you have made... Maybe someone can make a Signature for me with the Name "CuddlyBunny" on it. It should be a Warcraft III Sig. . I'm a Map Creator. You don't have to take a picture from a Bunny or something... Maybe just take a cool Warcraft III Picture or make one. :rolleyes:

Hope you find time for mine... :banghead:
And if you dont find a picture, maybe you can do something with these but I dont love them so much... :(

warcraft.gif

index_intro.gif

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
the first picture is really bad rendered

People request sigs because they aren't good at making them, and you expect that person to even know what a render is?

That shouldn't even matter, if they ask for a sig with that render, then they want a sig with that render, regardless of how choppy it looks.

Finally, if you weren't gonna take the request, then you didn't even need to post.

Note to anyone who takes the request: Choppy images like that don't look so bad with a darker background :).

Newbwc3

Sephiroth_VII
Reaction score
Hows this for a War3 sig Cuddly?

frozenthrone.jpg

For some reason I just don't like it. I saved it in xcf so if there's ANY changes at all you want done just tell me.

konerboy

Run piggy Run!
Reaction score
hi i could use a sig / banner

theme : world of warcraft
render : hmm a dwarf hunter or something
colors: you decide
text : Slammers of the past

Rheias

New Helper (I got over 2000 posts)
Reaction score
Here is what I got.

WoWHuntercopy.jpg

I didn't turn out to be the best. I could try to re-make it if you wish. I basically used the same way I did my last two signatures, but I skipped one step to see how it would turn out.

If your not happy, perhaps you could point me to a better render, as I don't especially like this one, but couldn't find anything else.

Edit:

WoWHunter2.jpg

Version two, if you like it better.

Edit: If I wasn't clear enough, this signature is for Konerboy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.