Small Business Helper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

The New Helper.Net gives me great Anxiety... o.O;;
Reaction score
Is there a reason why the SBH forum is closed?

I'm starting up a business and would love some advice... Is it just without a moderator or something?

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
The Small Business Helper was closed after tsbhelper left. He was the main one who had very good knowledge of that area.

It was never deleted because someone, such as you, may find the information helpful in there.

Dan

Reaction score
It's too bad that it has to be closed. Even without an expert roaming, the forum would probably generate useful information and help from the community. It's a shame.

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
You can post your questions in General Discussion.

If it was reopened I'm sure 99% of questions would go unanswered and with something as serious as small business, it's nice to know you're getting answers from someone who at least has experience.

Dan

Reaction score
I suppose. But how else are you ever going to get a new moderator for that forum if there simply is no community for it to find out?

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Like I said, you can post in General Discussion, there's no point in having the forum open if there's no activity for it. Think of it as an information base. It there's activity in GD for it, it will be turned back into a forum.

Similarly to how Music, Movies etc spawned, by having lots of threads of the type in GD.

As you can see, even when it was open, it wasn't very active with only 19 threads total.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.