So who's hella excited for Battlefield 3?

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score

PureOwnage

Minecraft Server OP, Inactive.
Reaction score
How can you still be excited for BF3, if they are cutting attachments and guns out of the game and putting them into pre order exclusive CDs..

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Well the open beta is out and damn, this is a nice and polished game. Something which could never have been said about any of the previous BF games.

Coming from someone who games only perhaps 1-2 hours a week nowadays, I'm actually considering buying this.

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
Dont like it. i love the movement system and the map but other than that its decently bad. will probably cancel my preorder and save the money for HotS and D3 collectors editions. might buy it later on when price drops, possibly used if they dont do the stupid bfbc2 vip bullshit.

EDIT: really wanna play the SP of it though, looks really cool from the videos ive seen, and all those awards they won was for SP so id really wanna play it. still though, SP can wait till price drops since i dont wanna pay a full 60 for just SP if its not an RPG type game

Nigerianrulz

suga suga how'd you get so fly?
Reaction score
Dont like it. i love the movement system and the map but other than that its decently bad. will probably cancel my preorder and save the money for HotS and D3 collectors editions. might buy it later on when price drops, possibly used if they dont do the stupid bfbc2 vip bullshit.

EDIT: really wanna play the SP of it though, looks really cool from the videos ive seen, and all those awards they won was for SP so id really wanna play it. still though, SP can wait till price drops since i dont wanna pay a full 60 for just SP if its not an RPG type game

may i know the reason for why you thnk its decently bad?
and when was bf ever a RPG game... o.o

sqrage

Reaction score
Yea I think everything about it is fucking awesome. Way better than the old glitchy BF games. This is the first time a BF game has smooth non-glitchy gameplay and the graphics are awesome as well. Don't really see what's not to like especially for a fan of Battlefield.

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
may i know the reason for why you thnk its decently bad?
and when was bf ever a RPG game... o.o

what i meant is im only willing to pay $60 for a game that im going to use for SP only, is if its like an RPG, like GTA (although the multiplayer of SA and 4 made it even better), fallout, fable etc.

As for why i think its bad, the damage model is really stupid IMO, stupid matchmaking, prone LMG bipod kids who lay prone in a hallway and spray, OHK snipers, flashlights, laser sights, etc.
it sort of seems like they decided to go with realism instead of good gameplay. Also seems like they tried to make it too CoD friendly, with their whole "CoD killer" mentality. i would have preferred for them to make a battlefield game rather than a cod killer game.

oh forgot to mention the graphics are AMAZING though. love em with all my heart. cant play it on ultra though, my 5770 can only handle high (the 1 before the ultra). Its all good though, the video card is my only bottleneck, once i upgrade that when the 5770 falls too low il be able to play everything ultra again.

oh btw i meant for PC. since i also play 360, let me congratulate dice on making the worst GFX of a 360 console game yet. it looks like its been put on 16bit colour mode

sqrage

Reaction score
That's funny cuz I wasn't going to buy it but the beta compelled me to preorder.

sqrage

Reaction score
Great game. Anyone else playing on PC?

My one complaint is Origin.

sqrage

Reaction score
psh electronic copy ftw. don't even have an optical drive in my computer.

Nigerianrulz

suga suga how'd you get so fly?
Reaction score
ahh well i wasnt going to get the limited edition but my friend saw it for a decent price and hassled me to buying it so :)

hows the gameplay so far?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.