Some good mangas I recommend

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

This is a list of mangas which I have read and I believe are worth your time, even if they're quite unknown. These are generally quite unknown mangas. Although various genres are comprised in the list, mainly seinen mangas are featured, as these are mangas I like. :)

Cradle of Monsters - Action Drama Ecchi Horror Mature Mystery Seinen. Ongoing
A group of students finds themselves on a sinking capsized ship. Together with some zombies. What happened to the ship and why are there zombies aboard? It's a battle against time and the zombies, to save themselves.

What I think: Just fun to read, reader knows pretty much nothing about what's happening, which is nice.

Sugar Dark - Fantasy Seinen Supernatural Completed
In an era filled with war, Private Reed is sentenced to death for murdering his Superior and is labeled "Criminal No.5722." While being lead to his grave, a mysterious person decides to take him in...

What I think: Short manga, 20 chapters. Very enjoyed my read through, weird and unpredictable stuff happens and the setting is very good.

Bokko - Action Drama Historical Mature Seinen Tragedy Completed
2300 years ago in China there existed a clan called the men of Bokk trained to aid and defend threatened cities with their lives. Kakuri, one of these men, is summoned to the little city of Ryo. Distrusted and even hated, Kakuri eventually gains the trust of Ryo's citizens as Tcho empire's vast army sets their camp on the other side of the river.

What I think: Bokko means "strategist", and this guy is an awesome one. Manga consists of 11 volumes, so it is quite long, but completed. A little weird at times but in my opinion, definitely worth your time.

Skyhigh and Skyhigh Karma - Horror Seinen Supernatural Drama Fantasy Completed
All souls of those murdered arrive at the Gate of Grudges. Izuko, keeper of the Gate of Grudges presents each soul with three choices: pass through the Gate of Grudges to heaven and be reborn, refuse to admit death and remain as a ghost on earth, or haunt and kill one person and then proceed to hell and eternal suffering. What does each soul choose and why?

What I think: Ok, Skyhigh is a little weird. But the manga is actually a good read, short, and its sequel is different. I just enjoyed watching the choices every soul took and why. :rolleyes:

Enjoy! :D

YourFace

<span style="color:#9C9C9C;"><strong>Runner Up - T
Reaction score
Tower of God is the most epic manga I've ever read!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.