Some more sigs...Opinions?

hobo218

Meh
Reaction score
Here's a Halo sig I made.
I can't decide which version I like better. If anyone really wants this one I can still find the layered version.

halolayered5.png

halolayered6.png

Opinions and/or Feedback?

[EDIT]
Here's a RvB sig I made a while back, thought I'd share it. Not looking for any feedback because I just made it for fun.

Caboose.jpg

[EDIT]
-Most Current Version-
halotest2.png

Halo_king116

Working As Intended
Reaction score
The border looks good. I like just about everything about it, but there is one thing I don't know thatdoesn't make it perfect.

For the one with the lines or w.e they are, perhaps not put them over the render area, or something like that. Just a suggestion.

Just wait until Orc_Tamer and w/e come here and bash it :p

8/10

w/e

Boaroceraptorasaurus-Rex
Reaction score
The text is misplaced on all three. I like the halo backgorund. The one with the pattern is better but, the pattern should be behind the render. I don't like the horizontal lines that run across it. The render also seems like it came in a better quality. The caboose one has to much text. I think. And you should make hobo218 the central object. Otherwise they're good.
Halo: 7/10.
Caboose: 6.5/10
Bashing complete. :)

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
w/e said:
The text is misplaced on all three. I like the halo backgorund. The one with the pattern is better but, the pattern should be behind the render. I don't like the horizontal lines that run across it. The render also seems like it came in a better quality. The caboose one has to much text. I think. And you should make hobo218 the central object. Otherwise they're good.
Halo: 7/10.
Caboose: 6.5/10
Bashing complete. :)
just because it's not cliche doesn't mean the text is misplaced

w/e

Boaroceraptorasaurus-Rex
Reaction score
Sorry, what I meant was I think it would look better if it was elsewhere. :eek:

Rinpun

Ex TH Member
Reaction score
I like the text on the Caboose sig (it's a good quote :p). However, you could try flushing it to the left below "Caboose".

hobo218

Meh
Reaction score
halotest.png

How's that?

And w/e, I wasn't askin for any feedback on the Caboose one, and it's a quote from RvB... :p
Wasn't intended for a sig...

Though I do see what you're saying Rinpun. Unfortunatly I don't think I have the xcf for that anymore....lol

w/e

Boaroceraptorasaurus-Rex
Reaction score
Sorry. This one loogs much much better. The render and BG are in perfect sync in terms of color and now the font is on top. But I think the font needs to be clearer and the sig shorter. Than it'll be great. ;)

Halo_king116

Working As Intended
Reaction score
The text... Does it say Kobo28?

Lmao :p Other than that I think it looks good. But who am I to tell?

hobo218

Meh
Reaction score
Nah, hobo218, :p but I couldn't find any other font's that looked really good. The ones that I like I use/other people use to much..

Thanks for the feedback guys.

w/e

Boaroceraptorasaurus-Rex
Reaction score
I have a crapload of fonts. Want me to upload?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.