Some NUON stuff on ebay + IS3 test disc

Skah T

Former VML engineer
Reaction score
Wow, nice stuff there. Good luck with your auctions. You should be able to get a nice amount for IS3.

P

priusowner

I have sent you two messages via eBay, before I logged myself in, on this forum here.
(ebay nick. hms-thunderchild)

I haven't received an answer from you though. If you won't answer I shall refrain from bidding further on your auctions as I can't take your offering and you, as a salesman, seriously.

Or maybe my 350 Dollars I offer you, aren't enough...

Grüsse aus Deutschland von,
priusowner.... formerly known as "nuongamer"

P

priusowner

I have sent you two messages via eBay, before I logged myself in, on this forum here.
(ebay nick. hms-thunderchild)

I haven't received an answer from you though. If you won't answer I shall refrain from bidding further on your auctions as I can't take your offering and
you, as a salesman, seriously.

Or maybe my 350 Dollars I offer you, aren't enough...

Grüsse aus Deutschland von,
priusowner.... formerly known as "nuongamer"

P

priusowner

I haven't received anything yet and he doesn't bother answering my mails.
An absolutely unreliable person. I noticed before that he wasn't someone to trust.
Should have stuck to my impression and ignored the auction completely !

W

warptoken.com

Gordon,

You haven't received anything yet? It should arrive soon as I sent it a week and a half to two weeks ago. I'm not sure how long things take to get to Germany.

I haven't received any e-mails... strange...I didn't have a problem getting anything from you before.

Of course you can always contact me thru ebay. That would be better than coming on the forum and calling me "unreliable."

I have a feedback rating of 100% on ebay with over 100 transactions. I don't make a habit of ripping people off, trust me.

-Wes

Skah T

Former VML engineer
Reaction score
I'm sure it will turn up. I've learned it's best not to fly off the handle so easily. Murphy's Law is that once you do the item will show up the next day. Believe me it's happened multiple times on stuff I've bought :)

Wes is reliable. He bought some Wii controllers off me and paid for them quickly. (BTW, have they shown up yet?)

P

priusowner

I'm flying off the handle because everything bought afterwards at eBay.com has arrived here already. Simply look at my eBay feedback.
But it is them EXPENSIVE things, that are still missing, awaiting arrival.

W

warptoken.com

I'm flying off the handle because everything bought afterwards at eBay.com has arrived here already. Simply look at my eBay feedback.
But it is them EXPENSIVE things, that are still missing, awaiting arrival.

So you did receive something from me? I shipped all your items together.

Also, why has your ebay handle changed?

-Wes

P

priusowner

You really are pulling my leg here aren't you "warptoken" !!

Offering these things here in this forum and wanting me to be quiet... No way ! I have paid a considerable ammount of money here and you even haven't thought of sending me an invoice-number, receipt or something to show me you have sent something here.

The stuff received since, are auctions won AFTER yours ran out, warptoken. Stuff, that arrived from the USA, that was won after your auction ran out and received since !

K3V, as the Admin on this site, I want you to step in on this case. He offered the things here and really has pi**ed me off big-time and I don't want anyone else here be fooled by him.

I have notified eBay and pay-pal btw...

...one really dissatisfied NUON-gamer !!!

W

warptoken.com

Gordon,

We shipped your stuff on Dec. 6th or 7th. My wife took it to the post office for me since I was at work. She shipped it the cheapest method because I told her to. I was expecting the shipping cost to be much higher than it actually was. I talked to the post office and they said it would be 4 to 6 weeks. I shipped some extra items with your stuff, so please calm down and be patient.

-Wes

Skah T

Former VML engineer
Reaction score
Yeah, surface mail can take a while unfortunately.

Wes, have the controllers shown up yet? I sold another one on eBay and they got it last week.

K3V

NUON-Dome Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
There's nothing I can really do, I know Wes and consider him to be trustworthy. But, since he's on the other side of the country and you're on the other side of the world I have no way of knowing if he actually shipped the items or if you actually received them.

According to USPS.com, surface mail will take 4-6 weeks from the US to Germany:

http://ircalc.usps.gov/intl_speed.asp?CID=10137&MailType=package&Pounds=1&Ounces=1

P

priusowner

You sent the package the cheapest possible way ?

I pay YOU over 300 Dollars, and you tell ME you sent it the CHEAPEST way. You are kidding, right ?

So what I have now is:
-no receipt
-no postage-insurance ??

I feel, absolutely let down, by you...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.