Spam bots

Lobster

Old Fogey ofthe site
Reaction score
Anyone notice a recent increase in spambots?
I don't know if it was just today, but I just saw some on b.net for the first time. Basically, randomly named bots join your game, and spam you until you boot them, for those who don't know,

Jaujarahje

I have now changed this in the User CP
Reaction score
Yea, a bunch just seemed to appear out of nowhere. i for one despise them

sithin

Reaction score
i hate them to... i mean why post info on ur clan? people arnt going 2 say "well hay this thing is anoying the crap outa me... im so going to read this then get interested, leave the game im allready in try and find this clan... ect" i cebs going on, its just stupid

Lyerae

I keep popping up on this site from time to time.
Reaction score
Meh. This has only happened to me twice, and only while running GHost.

I usually don't play too much anymore... To busy with my clan, and map making.

Ghostwind

o________o
Reaction score
It's two clans having a bitch fight, Clan THR and Clan UDG. Naturally the ones that say "Come to Clan THR for stat-tracking, friendly DotA games" are the ones from THR, and the ones that say "OMG COME TO CLAN THR AND WE WILL LICK YOUR BALLS" are the ones from UDG.

Lyerae

I keep popping up on this site from time to time.
Reaction score
It's two clans having a bitch fight, Clan THR and Clan UDG. Naturally the ones that say "Come to Clan THR for stat-tracking, friendly DotA games" are the ones from THR, and the ones that say "OMG COME TO CLAN THR AND WE WILL LICK YOUR BALLS" are the ones from UDG.

lol'd
I think any clan that offers to do that, automatically fails.

punwisp

Reaction score
I find clans funny, people talk about true leadership and so forth. Its so funny because clans are meaningless atm, (you have no idea how to run a clan with true leadership). Rofl, and people talk about killing clans etc... About the only useful and interesting aspect of a clan is when someone joins they have to stay for 7 days, same for promotions, shame they didn't put that in for guilds on WoW. Thats about as much control someone can get.

And you see stuff like bots spamming saying another clan sucks, blah blah. Clans are meaningless, only thing it grants is someone with power of pple, or gives someone authority, thats why lot make guilds on WoW. Least when SC2 comes out they will be more useful and server a purpose.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.