Special Membership

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
I have added a new level of forum membership called Special Membership. Special Membership is given to users as a reward for helping in the forums. Basically, a Special Membership gives you more moderating control of your own posts.

Here are some of the features

Delete your own posts (Please do not delete posts of value - if the information might help someone or someone put effort into a reply please do not delete it)

Change your Title - In the User Control Panel you can choose to override the default title located under your Avatar.

Larger Attachments - you can post up to 1 meg attachments (we will delete attachments if they start eating our bandwidth)

There will also be a dedicated private forum assigned very soon.

If there are any questions about this new permission please post them here. Thanks.

Rinpun

Ex TH Member
Reaction score
1 meg? THANKS MAN!! I didn't exactly want to submit my map into wc3sear.ch. I'm afraid they'll get mad at me if it's another incomplete game.

(Map currently .75 mb)

I don't have much in the way of questions except, what will be on the special forum? Is it just a place more private than General Discussion? I suppose it'd be nice to have a Super Help Desk there. Aka, a desk for more advanced questions, like how to model in gmax, skin (the UV of a model), not the simple importing and changing in an imaging program), and perhaps JASS?

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Lol, I just hope I can learn a bit more in this new forum! :p I know a bit, enough to help some people, but there's still a lot of things I don't get...So I'll probably be all over this new forum, asking questions...

:D

Hey, whatever works...

Rinpun

Ex TH Member
Reaction score
Well feel free to ask on the special forum whenever it is up, assuming The Helper is alright with it. Maybe I can answer your questions without some people randomly walking in the topic and saying "I like pie. You fag. Die." :D:D

Oh crap, now some special member is going to do that just for laughs :D:D:D

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
The forum will be Special Members only - normal members will not even see it on the forum list. You guys can ask each other whatever you want on it.

Rinpun

Ex TH Member
Reaction score
I knew that much, but that's good we can post whatever on it :D

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
Special Member's forum activated - look at the bottom of the forums page. If Special Members have any questions about their membership they should post in that forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.