spell editing help

L

lich_king6

I know how to make most of the spell i want, which will be a DoT like poison. But how do i make it so blood shoots out instead of poison......lol someone please help me.:mad:

L

lich_king6

C'mon can't SOMEONE help me?

Maybe i'm not giving enough info.

I wanna make a Spell like the poison spell only make blood shoot out every time the poison animation played. I know how to edit most things about spells but someone please help me learn how to change the animations lol.:confused:

Darg

Administrator
Reaction score
omg, no one answers your post in 12 minutes, and you think that it is because nobody wants to help?!?!

To answer your question, you would have to find some suitable blood gfx to replace the poison gfx with. The only blood in the game I'm aware of is the stuff that appears on the ground when ppl die, but I'm not sure that can be used very effectively.

Meaning, unless you can locate a new blood gfx, then you can't really do what you're asking....

U

Unregistered

I think I know the animation he's talking about though. The Dreadlord hero in DotA 2.8 and 2.9 has an ability that uses that animation. I don't know where in the actual game it came from though.

It's out there :p

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.