Spell Idea - Hydromancer

dragonhord

Knowledge is true opinion. - Plato
Reaction score
So... essentially he is an agi hero in my map... has the water elemental model.. Pretty standard... Has a spell that shoots him towards the target point as a watery missile dealing damage and stunning units on the way. Has another spell that just sends a wave of water outwards, and has an ultimate that creates a crater in the ground dealing heavy damage to all units inside... My delima is... he has no passive... and I need one... So if anyone has any ideas for a passive for this hero that would kinda synch well with his other spells I would love to hear it. Passive doesn't have to be offensive or defensive... Creators choice :). Ty in advance. Rep to all who help :).

the_ideal

user title
Reaction score
There's always simple stuff, like percent chance to cast crushing wave or summon a small water elemental. (base the ability off lightning orb)

Or a percent chance to splash/drown an attacking unit, giving them some buff that slows them.

Side note: did you get those abilities from a spellpack? Because I swear they sound really familiar.

2evil

Reaction score
What type of hero is he made to be?
and you could do one that boosted his strength greatly when he is around water and even more when he is in water

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
Absorption - Has an X% chance to absorb up to X attacks to deal X damage when casting spells. Asborbed attacks last for 30 seconds. Effects depend on the spell casted.

Wave Form - Causes X water sprites to rocket from your position dealing X splash damage.

Wave - Causes 2 extra waves to shoot out dealing X damage.

Crater - Causes water to splash chaotically mortally wounding nearby units.

(Spells will act normal if no attacks absorbed)

Mittsies

Reaction score
Hydrodynamic (Passive)
The Hydromancer manipulates his aquatic body to emulate a powerful athlete. He passively gains attack and movement speed, and this boost is temporarily improved each time he casts a spell. The buff from casting spells stacks up to 5 times, and when maxed out you gain a % chance to dodge attacks.

Sajberhippie

Reaction score
What kind of map is it? If there's plenty of water, what about this?

Water Mastery
Grants special abilities tied to water terrain.
Level 1 - Grants ability to walk on water.
Level 2 - Increased life regeneration rate when on water
Level 3 - Water Mastery can be activated to instantly teleport the Hydromancer to a target sea-pathable area anywhere on the map.

dragonhord

Knowledge is true opinion. - Plato
Reaction score
Mmm an excellent idea would be to inform you all that there is almost NO water on the map lol...

MateoSoetsu

Reaction score
Water Absorb
Passive
The hydromancer draws his power from water even the water within his enemies. While near water he regains hp and mana at an increased rate. While near enemy units without mana he drains a small amount of life. While near heroes and units with mana he will drain a small amount of mana and life. Does not work on undead units/heroes/etc (anyone that would'nt have some form of water in them) Each level increases range and/or amount drained/second.

Hope you like it. Also if there isn't an ice-based hero the hydromancer could use some ice spells, but since you didn't ask I assume you might.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.