Spell Idea Thread. Hazah!

TfauxT

Reaction score
I have burned up all my creative energy today and I need some spell ideas. I'm looking for trigger enhanced and/or dummy unit kind of spells that are cool or creative :)

For example,
Rolling Storm
Casts a thunderstorm that travels slowly in a straight line from the caster, lightning strikes all units under the storm as it passes by for somekind of damage.

The mechanics for that would be like, when the hero casts the spell it creates a invisible dummy unit that casts a monsoon spell where its standing, then have a trigger order it to progressively cast it across a defined offset or have the dummy unit actually move and cast it. But yeah, you get the idea :D

Just rough ideas for some sweet spells are more than enough and very appreciated. <3

Zakyath

Reaction score
Mix Blizzard and Bloodmage's Firemagic, whatever it's called

some time, long ago, I made some spell called burrow strike. The caster burrowed, and followed the target under the ground, damaging and slowing everone in his path slightly, and then when he came within range of his target, he impaled the target and dug himself up next to him. His other spells (which I didn't finish) was some kind of mass sleep and a passive that allowed him to attack sleeping units with 10/20/30/40 percent of his real damage or something like that. His ultimate was Shift Break, if I remember right, made some enemy units levitate slowly to be thrown back on the ground, creating some kind of shockwaves to every direction, with some nice special effects here and there. You can snatch any of this if you like since I'm not going to finish my map.

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
Hm... well i have a coupple of ideas

1Poison infernal.A meteorit slams the ground(like infernal) and poisons evrything in it's range
2 SoulShatter- the target has a 25% chance that it will do double dmg and banish it's victim for 3.25 sec.
3 BlueRose- the casteruses his powers to freze the soul of a target.-Baisicly you freeze someone and drain his health and mana, after the spell is finished the target will suffer armor reduction.
4 (ULTIMATE) Lucifier-After eaach hit there is a 30% chanse that a fire bolt will hit the target(200DMG+66 dmg over 6 seconds)

TfauxT

Reaction score
:) Intruiging ideas gentlemen. I may put some of these into use but change some aspects of them.

<3<3

Dinowc

don't expect anything, prepare for everything
Reaction score
Mind control

-takes control of a enemy hero (or other unit targeted) for few seconds....
during that possessed hero takes damage over time and cannot be attacked by the owner of casting unit (can be attacked by an ally of owner of casting unit)

Channeling

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
I am waiting for help and i have some free time so i'll think up some more.I decidet to make the spells as if thy would be for a hero

1SpectralFang-the caster sends out ghoustly hounds(number increase per level)who bite the target(DMG+stun)
2 Dimentional rift-(passive)15% to open a dimentional rift that demiges all enemy units in a AoE and swols them for 3sec.
3HearthRend-The caster tries to tore off the targets heart-3sec casting time big cooldown and big mana cost but kills unit if cast on hero the hero loose 50% of his max hp
4(ultimate)SoulReaver-The caster rips the soul from his body and uses it as a weapon.Baisiclly this spell drains up all of your mana and adds it t oyour DMG.To make things more interesting i sugjest putting away some hp(15% max hp lost during the spell)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.