Spell Ideas - Various Heroes

dragonhord

Knowledge is true opinion. - Plato
Reaction score
Well right now I am here with a number of requests... Because I have decided a few of my heroes could do with a couple of changes... The heroes are as follows... Note I would like the spells need some form of triggering *not all of them, some can be basic*

Tauren Chieftain:

Shockwave - Emits a shockwave, dragging all units backwards with the wave of force dealing damage.

That's pretty much the only spell I plan on keeping. He is a strength hero, and is intended to mess with the earth... Just a typical tauren chieftain...

Priestess of the Moon:

Reworking her completely hopefully... So I'm up for whatever ideas you might have. I plan on making her use... well.. the moon lol. Anyways I would like her to be either agility or int *agility preferred but if you come up with an awesome idea and you feel it works better with int I'm up for it*.

Pit Lord:

Another complete rework. Oblivion, darkness, or whatever aspect you might want to use for him that in someway is dark, or evil, would be nice. I want him to be strength.

Eternal Diabolist (Spell Breaker Model):

I just want an ult for him. He is an int based hero. Current spells are:

Celestial Combustion - Silences the target unit for x seconds.
Celestial Glaive - Sends forth a glaive dealing damage based on intelligence and knocks the target back 100 units.
Celestial Presence - Whenever the hero casts a spell a random nearby enemy is hexed.
Ult is needed.

Shadow Assassin (Draenei model with weapons not the sorcerer one):

Reworked completely pretty much... Agility hero.

That's it for now :). Ty in advance.

Dest

Reaction score
Priestess of the Moon - Stunfall - Calls down a wave of falling stars that stuns nearby enemy units for 2 seconds. Once two seconds have passed, the star on the enemy unit will explode, doing some minor damage on the enemy unit.

Shadow Assassin - Invisible Walking - On a target, the shadow assassin becomes invisible and walks quietly... until he gets on the enemy's back, doing a poison damage to his back. The initial damage is 100 and the poison does 10 damage per 2 seconds.

Pit Lord - Oblivion Fire Ultimate - In a big AoE, Pit lord calls down a waves of fire raining on an area that damages the enemy units. For make them to be damaged, the fire meteor has to hit to the unit, else it will not take damage. Pit Lord is invulnerable for five seconds, but his mana will drain, depending on the level.

Here are my suggestions, give a credit if you used one of them. ;)

dragonhord

Reaction score
Haha I've already skimmed through it, don't know that I like a lot of them for these heroes... Thanks though :).

BlackDeath09

Reaction score
make it Shadow warrior like the ancient korean legend. one sec . . .
alright
(i write these down as they come into my head).

Pit Lord: Cover of Darkness; creates a cloud of darkness use whatever coloring you want and in this cloud the pit lord gains x speed x damage x evasion

Shadow Warrior :): Shadow Blade can really do anything you want Shoudin Blades, basically same as the * spinny looking things(throwables) Shadow Movement, or be creative with the name i dunno im busy, increases movement drastically and attack speed slightly

Diablo: Celestial Purge just like in magic cards make it do something like this Destroy target creature or Deal half of current life of target hero as damage, remove half of that half from your life force.
or...
Transform Allow this ocultist to transform himself temporarily into diablo(doom guard typically). 100% hp 100% increase in attack 50% increase in attack speed 50% increase in movement or whatever is most balanced.

POTM: Mystic arrow, this arrow targets a friendly and heals half of that friendly current life to his life.
Fire Arrow: usual
Freezing Arrow: Deals 100 damage + level increase and slows target by 50% or w.e is balanced
Smite Arrow: Slows Potm by 50% Slows attack speed by 50% for 3 seconds lvl 1 'after this is fired'. This arrow Pierces all armor and deals 1000 damage or balanced amount of damage(or call it Chaos Arrow).

TC: Horn of War: makes horn sound use trigger for that, all nearby units move; attack and deal more damage for short period of time
EarthQuake edited: he stomps on the ground for select amount of time shacking the earth dealing X amount of damage in target area and X amount to structures in target area and slows all units friend and foe in target area.
RAGE: taurens are brute and mighty beast that can throw themselves into a rage, 100% increase in attack, hp and 25% increase in movement and attack rate for x amount of time. afterwards he loses half of current hp and gains 100% movement also can increase armor intially as well by like 5 or 10

enjoy now i must got take a shower

dragonhord

Reaction score
I liked cover of darkness but I think that's more for the Shadow guy... Any other ideas?

Dest

Reaction score
Eternal Diabolist - Celestial Power Ultimate Passive - With the help of celestial moon, the Diabolist's intelligence is greatly improved and also improved over several abilities.
Celestial Combustion - The ability becomes AoE.
Celestial Glaive - Strength and Agility stats are divided and are added to the damage value.
Celestial Presence - The hex ability lasts a bit longer.

Sounds a bit rigged, but you can manage it to make it less rigged. :)

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
Eternal Diabolist
Hellfire - Ultimate (Activate/Deactivate)
Deals damage in an area of 400 based on X% your intelligence over Y seconds. With more enmies in the area, the damage divides. Z% of mana is drained per Y seconds.

So for example, let's say X = 10%, Y = 1 second and Z = 5%.
Let's say Diabolist has 2000 mana. Every second, 5% of Diabolist's mana will be drained. 200 damage will be dealt to in an AoE of 400 if there is only 1 enemy present in the AoE of 400. However, if there are 2 enemies, the damage will divide by 2, thus it'll deal 100 damage per second. If there are 3 enemies, damage will divide by 3 and so on.

jonadrian619

-___-
Reaction score
Tauren Chieftain

Hoof Slide Stomp (Active, Target Point)
Slams the ground, dealing damage and stunning nearby enemies for X seconds, then immediately afterwards, the chieftain's stomping hoof slides to the front, sending forth a wave of energy with rock and soil that travels in a line, dealing damage and stun duration. The wave also scatters debris around it so enemies near the energy wave will also take minor damage from debris.

Wild Swing (Active, Target Unit)
Swings the chieftain's axe to attack the target unit, and skewer enemy units that are adjacent to the target unit, dealing massive damage.

Fortitude Booster (Active, No Target)
The chieftain gathers up an amount of energy to temporarily enlarge his body and make him even stronger and tougher than before, having more attack damage, faster attack speed and tougher armor, but this comes at a price;slow movement speed. Lasts X seconds.

Pit Lord

Oblivion Impaler (Active, Target Point)
The Pit Lord's weapon accumulates a massive amount of dark energies that are unleashed in the form of a very, very long Oblivion Lance that pierces through any enemy unit it catches, immobilizing the enemies while dealing X initial damage and X minor damage per second. Lasts X seconds. The length of the Oblivion Lance increases by level.

Death Sign (Active, Target Unit)
Slashes an enemy unit, dealing massive damage, a long stun duration and minor damage per second in X seconds. If the enemy unit has the Death Sign buff, and if he dies in that state (or if he dies instantly when this skill is used), the unit will explode and disappear, leaving no corpse behind. The explosion deals X damage to nearby enemies.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.