[Spell Request] Ice Cage

soulmaka

Reaction score
.. LOL .. I'm Bad At Ability Title .. Anyways ..

Ice Cage

The Enemy Will be Surrounded with Ice (At Least 6 Ice Wall Maybe) THen The Ice Are Getting Closer and Closer to The Target Unit ,Then it Traps The Target .. The ice will break and Deals 10x Int Damage, Slows the target 70% ..

+rep for Helping Me.. ^^

jig7c

Stop reading me...-statement
Reaction score
do you atleast have the ice wall models downloaded from somewhere?

_whelp

Reaction score
Maybe he means like the ice models when units are frozen, just multiples of them in each side.

Hindi ko alam...

(Looks like random consonants with random vowels?)

soulmaka

Reaction score
do you atleast have the ice wall models downloaded from somewhere?

Frost Nova should be Ok .. OR The CrystaL In the Destructible :D:D

Maybe he means like the ice models when units are frozen, just multiples of them in each side.

Hindi ko alam...

(Looks like random consonants with random vowels?)

Sorry to be out of Topic .. HEhehe LoL .. Filipino ka ??

_whelp

Reaction score
Nope, sorry... I've only seen a spell like that, but not the trigger.

(I'm off to bed -_-')

soulmaka

Reaction score
Nope, sorry... I've only seen a spell like that, but not the trigger.

(I'm off to bed -_-')

Yeah.. I saw it And it was cool !! i think that Map Was BvO .. Anyways.. How can i Make A Frost Nova Move to Target Unit of ability being Cast?

dragonhord

Knowledge is true opinion. - Plato
Reaction score
For one thing a better name would probably be glacial eclipse or something of that nature.. As for the triggering... And btw... This will be in no way complete... I don't know how competent you are with triggers... To create the ice just do a for loop from 1 to 6 and on that loop create units with polar offsets that is like "Create 1 Ice Dummy at Position of Target Unit offset by 400 towards (60xIntegerA) degrees facing Position of Target Unit. Then add all the iceblocks to a unit group *Icegroup* create another trigger that fires every... what... like .3 seconds... That Instantly moves the iceblock a small amount *like 5 or 10 maybe...* towards the target of the spell.. I suppose I could explain more if you like... Assuming you don't get what I just said lol...

RaiJin

Reaction score
i dont know if people are willing to go through all that trouble to make you that spell :/ i can do it but i don't have time to do it

soulmaka

Reaction score
What do you mean by that?

Bleach Vs One Piece

For one thing a better name would probably be glacial eclipse or something of that nature.. As for the triggering... And btw... This will be in no way complete... I don't know how competent you are with triggers... To create the ice just do a for loop from 1 to 6 and on that loop create units with polar offsets that is like "Create 1 Ice Dummy at Position of Target Unit offset by 400 towards (60xIntegerA) degrees facing Position of Target Unit. Then add all the iceblocks to a unit group *Icegroup* create another trigger that fires every... what... like .3 seconds... That Instantly moves the iceblock a small amount *like 5 or 10 maybe...* towards the target of the spell.. I suppose I could explain more if you like... Assuming you don't get what I just said lol...

Thanks!! I'll Try it out.. Then I'll Post the trigger here .. Just Tell me if Somethings Wrong.. :D :D :D

mordocai

Reaction score
this requires a sliding trigger, i cant make them but i know the basics.
Create an integer for dummys[arrays(however many you are going to use)] once you have created the dummies at 0,90,18,270(0=360, and just edit the numbers so it will be a full circle), assign them like this;
Dummy[1] = last created unit
Unit - Create dummy at ......
Dummy[2] = last created unit
etc,etc,etc...

Once that is done move the units x units towards the target location of the spell cast.
Something like that should work

soulmaka

Reaction score
this requires a sliding trigger, i cant make them but i know the basics.
Create an integer for dummys[arrays(however many you are going to use)] once you have created the dummies at 0,90,18,270(0=360, and just edit the numbers so it will be a full circle), assign them like this;
Dummy[1] = last created unit
Unit - Create dummy at ......
Dummy[2] = last created unit
etc,etc,etc...

Once that is done move the units x units towards the target location of the spell cast.
Something like that should work

yeah! Thats what i did a week ago. But my problem is the target unit of ability being cast cant be damaged.. Maybe because.. Of trigger 2.. Anyways i'LL post the trigger anytime next week..

mordocai

Reaction score
uhm, what you can do is pause him at beggining of spell casting, pause him, then dmg him when the time is right(not sure how without using waits), or if hes invun then quickly making him uninvun then do this
unit - make (casting unit variable) damage (target variable) for (insert damage) damage of type Normal and Fire
once you damage him make him invun/unpause or cast dummy to cast frost nova at the very end to freeze him?

soulmaka

Reaction score
Yup..
Turn on MovementTrigger
Wait 5 secs.
Turn off MovementTrigger
cause IC_caster to damage IC_Target dealing ((8.00xReal(strength of IC_Caster )
unpause Ic_caster
unpause Ic_Target
create 1 dummy unit at the position of ic_target facing default building degress.
Add frost nova to last created unit..
Make last created unit to frost nova ic_target
add 1.5 generic expiration to last created unit
Etc.. Etc.. Etc..

Thats wat i've done..

soulmaka

Reaction score
Is it solved or not?

not yet.. If i have solved this problem , i should have posted SOLVED at the first page.. ^^
anyways ..
.. I want to make it by % a chance to cast 3-8 frost nova, The question is how?? Trigger?? i have used random percent but doesnt work..

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.