Spell Request Thread [GUI]

Status
Not open for further replies.

snmiglight

Reaction score
Tip :

You can do it by making a trigger that periodically checks (picks) all Huskar-type units.
Then check for it's HP percentage, and level its ability (Item Attack Speed Bonus and Item Damage Bonus*) accordingly.

*Glove of Haste and Claws of Attack ability

i really thought this is a spell request thread...

badly, i still don't know how to make such

skill... *sigh*

darkRae

Ueki Fan (Ueki is watching you)
Reaction score
That's because this thread isn't mine, and if I make one for you, I'll feel bad for 'stealing' the request from mr-death.
Anyway, have you searched the Spell Section?

megaflame566

Reaction score
Name:Leaf Cyclone
Description:Unit runs fast around an area creating a tornado units in tornado get slowed and damaged
Optional:Leafs in tornado
Edit/Delete Message

R@i_no_Wyrm

Reaction score
lol, remove mine. I've figured it out. Even so, TY 4 thinking lol
Finally you're back... Where were ya?

A

aznsteph

Energical Slash :

Sends a green like shockwave slash at one target, deals massive damage and has 50% to kill the target if it survives the hit. 10 Levels.

Hammer Of Dawn :

The Hero waves his weapon to the sky, a gigantic ray drops from the sky and attacks an area *like blizzard, well the sphere where you choose where you use the blizzard skill*

Throw :

Hero throws his weapon, it twirls and hits 4 targets with moderate damage.

Hope i didnt ask too much ^^

darkRae

Reaction score
Sorry to tell you this, but this thread seems to be dead already, so don't bother posting here.
Spell Request Threads are usually like that, works active in a few weeks, then die.
(and nobody knows why)

Try Flare's thread.
Link

A

aznsteph

Lol so that's why i didnt get any answers. Well, thanks darkRae ^^

mr-death

Acolyte
Reaction score
well, i to am all for the item grenade idea, if you could post that would be useful. credit on my rpg map and possibly some +rep if i like it ;)
a spell i allways thought was neet was a storm bolt tornado. this spell is simple enough to make but if you use some sick model files and cpecial effects you can get some pretty sweet effects going. storm bolt is actualyl my all time favorite spell.. i enjoy making chain storm bolts, mass AOE storm bolts tornado storm bolts (a tornado that shoots bolts at enemies as it turns <- not random, does in a spiral) anyway. i love the hammer... i love the stun... i love the damage! i love stormbolt ;) anyway, i thought this may be usefu to you i meen, my obsession with storm bolt is so large i just felt like expressing it to someone.
hope you appreciate what i had to say.

See Exide's grenade post #5, there you can create the item grenade by adding the ability to the item, set the cooldown etc.

Offtopic: Seeing post #68, I felt challenged to revive this thread. Let's say I'm too much playing on the holidays, especially Battlenet. Then another reason is I am lazy enough to repatch my Warcraft to 1.20 (when editing) and 1.21 (when playing bnet) again and again and again. So I played and forgot this thread. Now I'm getting my energy back to WE.

For short, just say I won't let my thread be 'those' threads. For darkRae, thanks for the critics... It reminds me of my laziness.

And one more. Happy new year for those who read this

K

Klagnor

Not usre if this is possible but:

I would like a spell that creates 3 green / purple orbs circling around the caster that have 100 health each and each orb restores 1 health per second.

Also I would like for the caster to be able to shoot these orbs by clicking the cast button again (1 click = 1 orb shot) dealing 200 damage X level + splash damage ( 200 X level divided by the number of things take damage) and I want the hero to recover health equal to 50% of the damage done. I would like this to have the same range as deathcoil.

Name: Fel Empathy
Mana Cost: 150
Description: Surounds the caster with shadow orbs that restore life and can be thrown at enimies dealing damage (the damage that it will deal) and retore heal (the amount healed) of the casters health.

Thanks in advance, +rep for making this thread :D

megaflame566

Reaction score
Name-Ox Tackle
Runs At Targeted Unit or Point And Runs Foward Sending Any Unit In front of him Flying Back And Leaving burning Tracks In back of him
Damage
LVL1-350
LVL2-450
LVL3-550
if you need more description just tell me

darkRae

Reaction score
Yes, probably.
Maybe he's just busy or something.
I don't think mr-death will let this thread die. (see Post #70)

Some1Sneakin

Reaction score
Hey i would like getting some help with a spell named "Stampede".

Stampede:
The magnataur runs with incredible speed at a targeted location, runs over target on the path, stunning them for 2 seconds and dealing 150/300/450/600 damage. The magnataur gets invurneable while running.

R@i_no_Wyrm

Reaction score
He's making a great hero arena map... probably... let's just wait 'till he's back.
He's a genius afterall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.