Spell Request Thread [GUI]

Status
Not open for further replies.

mr-death

Acolyte
Reaction score
Sorry really. Maybe this tread will continue on Feb. True I am making a map. Try Flare's Thread, if the queue is long enough to wait for.

@R@i
Genius? Look the f in yourself man! Lol.

Flare

Stops copies me!
Reaction score
Sorry really. Maybe this tread will continue on Feb. True I am making a map. Try Flare's Thread, if the queue is long enough to wait for.

@R@i
Genius? Look the f in yourself man! Lol.

ugh, dont point em to me :(. id rather not have people expecting me to make spells for them when im trying to learn JASS. and i havent seen a post in my thread in a while, havent looked at it in a while either...

Some1Sneakin

Reaction score
Flare... I've posted a thread when i told i needed help with this ability, and you were the first to answer, you gave me a demo map for an ability which looked like mine, so i tryed to edit you ability to mine, but it didnt work, and none replayed to that thread. So i did just check in this thread if anyone could make it. :)
PS. The ability i tryed to edit into mine were your RagingCharge or something like that, flare. With that one as a base, it shouldnt be to hard to modify.

FrozenShadow

I am a WolfieeifloW fan.
Reaction score
I really need this spell, its desperate!

Code:
Charge of Blood

The Tauren Berserker charges towards the targeted unit at speeds fast enough to push off units near Degnaul. Degnaul sacrifices health as long as he is charging.

[b]Before I get to the levels, let me explain. It has 9999999 Cast Range, when Degnaul charges forth, he gets a blood effect on his back, where it continues only while he is charging. So as long as Degnaul is charging, he gets damaged. He pushes away any other units he runs into, 250 Range Push, dealing damage of course. Now when he gets to the target enemy, he deals damage total of 25%/50%/75% health he lost while charging. He gets max movespeed while charging, immune to spells while charging.

Extra Details...(If allowed)

Model - Tauren Chieftain
Icon - War Stomp
Framework - WarStomp Animation + Blood Explosion animation on targeted unit once hit by charge of blood. While charging Degnaul gets a blood(death) animation which lasts while he is charging to notice that he is getting damaged too. And if possible add Phoenix Missle to the hooves of Degnaul

I do hope this is not much mr-death[/b]

Level 1 - Deals 40 damage to self per second, 40 damage per push. 25% of health lost damaged to target unit. 250 range push.
Level 2 - Deals 80 damage to self per second, 60 damage per push. 50% of health lost damaged to target unit. 250 range push.
Level 3 - Deals 120 damage to self per second, 80 damage per push. 75% of health lost damaged to target unit. 250 range push.

I do hope this is possible :)

snmiglight

Reaction score
is this thread still alive? i've posted my spell request since last november... but still no reply from thread starter... hope that mr death would take this seriously for i really, really, need this skill so badly.... hope mr. death read this :(

snmiglight

Reaction score
oh my.. that was fast... anyways mr-death let me update you... i need modified darkness no more... instead i'm requesting another skill... (see page 3, post number 40) but still i need the berserker's blood code.. hope that you keep your words from the previous pages.. thnks a lot and godspeed!:)

Manee

Reaction score
hey there... could i please request for a the dota spell, storm seeker?

thx...:)

darkRae

Ueki Fan (Ueki is watching you)
Reaction score
Storm Seeker? You mean Razor's ultimate?
That's just Permanent Immolation.

FhelZone

Have a drink of a nice cold mellowberry juice!
Reaction score
Yes, your right darkRae, people has been loko for this one, they did not know its just permanent immolation, and guess what, the pulse nova is an active immolation.

Kazuga

Let the game begin...
Reaction score
Hi, if possible I would like to request for an absorbing shield, I have searched around everywhere and haven't found anything like it even though alot of people has been asking for it...

snmiglight

Reaction score
after reading posts number 70 and 78; i'm urged to post another request (thnx darkrae!)

Chronomites: (Autocast)

Each shot fired reduces target's movespeed by 3/4/5% and increases caster's attackspeed by 10/15/20% Stacks up to six times. Lasts 5 seconds
Drains 12 mana each shot fired. Chronomites will fire until the Hero is out of mana.

nabbig2

Reaction score
Could you make an ability that does damage based off how much health the Hero is missing? The hero is called Doom Guard. I'd like it if it was something like :

Level 1: 1 times health lost
Level 2: 1.2 times health lost, and so on. Thanks.

darkRae

Ueki Fan (Ueki is watching you)
Reaction score
^That would be pretty easy actually.
Just deal damage 1.0 times (Max Life - Current Life)

Terrabull

Veteran Member (Done that)
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm looking for spells for the Hero's in my TD. I don't really have specific guidlines, I just want something interesting/different. I try to keep a theme for each of the Heroes, but I could easily add more if you give me a spell that doesn't fit w/ any existing theme's. Current Themes: Time Manipulator, Fire Manipulator, Frost Manipulator, Warlord Hero (war stomp, high attack speed), Poisen Hero, Tentacle Monster (yes, you heard me right, and yes, the theme is hentai-related)
EDIT: GUI, JASS, or vJASS are all fine for me.

J

JustSomeGuy2

Lookin for a boomerang spell which simply goes foward to the target area then come back( MUST GO STRAIGHT)

00Nobody

I'm looking for a simple throw spell that involves a catapault.

The catapault drives up to a target unit, turns around, and launches it a short distance. Upon landing it deals a 90 damage to all units nearby and stuns them for 2 seconds.

Really, the only part of this I need help on is the actual throw part. Should be simple, nothing too fancy, and throw a set distance, preferably between 400 and 600 range. Maybe a random distance between 400-600 range, but I'm ok if its set and non-changing.

hasslarn

Reaction score
i have some request if its not too mutch

1. Rocket Launcher
fires a rocket on the target should be like real rocket launcher like u can see the bullet follow the target

2. smoke grande
makes unit slowed down and cant attack when they enter the smoke(Can be used as cloud)

4.Flash Grande
flashes people around you making them blind and gets a white screen

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.