Spell Request Thread [GUI]

Status
Not open for further replies.

mr-death

Acolyte
Reaction score
New Counter is Ready. It shows the damage, and a transparent image attacks the attacker.

And here's the blood soaked blade. I don't understand how much is the damage and the conditions, so I give something as nevermore's necromancy.

Now the Warriors Call is Ready. And it is fixed (before, without leveling you can get the buff when hp is lower than 10, now you cannot.)

Now with Blade Fury... pm me if the blade fury is kinda not good.

View attachment 4in1.w3x

R@i_no_Wyrm

Reaction score
For the Far Reach :
Can't you just make a hero with locust ability, stats same to that hero and then has 1000 range w/o moving.

When the hero attack and have buff far reach, check the distance of the attacking unit and triggering unit.
If less or equal to 1000, create a locust and set the attack damage of the locust to the attack damage of the hero. Also order the hero to stop attacking like death make.
Order the locust to attack and kill the locust.

Please edit this if I'm wrong. Haven't try it with the WE yet.

mr-death

Acolyte
Reaction score
Use private message to Odin845. This is N O T a spell help thread, as you can see the title.

And one more, you can't do it with locust. You'll need to change animation, count, cooldown, etc.

Edit: I found a way for Odin anyway... just wait for your turn.

O

omnislash

Some spell requested:

Primal Roar
Code:
The Beastmaster looses a deafening roar which deals damage and stuns its target. Enemy units near the roar wave take minor damage and have their movement speed and attack rate reduced. Due to the force of the roar, all units between the Beastmaster and his prey are shoved aside, creating an open path.

Spectral Dagger
Code:
The Spectre launches a deadly dagger that trails a Shadow Path. Deals damage to the targets in its path. Units hit by the dagger will also trail a Shadow Path. The Spectre becomes phased (gains zero collision) while on the path.

R@i_no_Wyrm

Reaction score
'kay... I have some hard (for me) requests too. Please keep this in the queue.

Charged Arrows :
The ranger charge an arrow for any time. The damage of the charged arrow which will pass trough enemy units will be equal to : 100 X seconds cast. Maximum damage at 500. When you order the ranger to move, attack, etc the ranger will release the arrow then do your order. Is this possible? I find out a way to get in touch with the damage but for the cast...? Can you do that?

Burning Armor :
The Infernal actives a skill and can deactive this skill anytime.If a melee unit attacks him, that unit will recieve 10/15/20 damage over 3 seconds. If an unit attacks him from a distance, the infernal will recieve 10/15/20 damage over 3 seconds.

Diving Strike :
The dragon fly higher and dive down to a target ground unit or a debris(use height change for this skill), when the the two unit pass each other with same distance, (this works even to a not targeted unit and 45 height or a good difference collision) the unit will receive heavy damage.
(So in short the dragon will fly and strike down and when it collises an unit and at nearby height, the unit passed will recieve damage then the dragon fly to his normal height.

Demonwrath

Happy[ExtremelyOverCommercializ ed]HolidaysEveryon
Reaction score
Thanks for the Coutner Spell, I will test it out later tonight ^_^

Zapat0

Reaction score
i got a spell idea for you .
I ll divide the spell in two for easier comprehension.
the spell is supposed to give you +damage and a spell kinda-like Splash .

the +damage thingy is the easiest part of the spell.
give the hero a +damage item ability without icon .

kinda-like Splash thingy :
every time the hero attacks , he has a 40% chance of damaging three (3) units that are in 350 range of him.
the damage MUST be magical .

2nd explanation (just in case) , maybe you got the idea , but i will try to explain it in a more descriptive way .

when the hero learns the skill he is given a +damage item ability with no icon.
every time he learns a different level of the skill he gains +damage .
when the 40% chance of damaging three units that are within 350 rannge of the hero triggers 3 units will be damaged by 15.

level 1- +10damage to the hero and when the 40%
chance of damaging three units that are within 350 rannge of the hero triggers they will be damaged by 15 (magical damage).

level 2 - +20damage to the hero and when the 40%
chance of damaging three units that are within 350 rannge of the hero triggers they will be damaged by 20 (magical damage).

level 3 - +30damage to the hero and when the 40%
chance of damaging three units that are within 350 rannge of the hero triggers they will be damaged by 25 (magical damage).

Edit : the ability has to be a passive one.

Thx in advance . :D i ll give you +rep obiously

Zapat0:)

Demonwrath

Reaction score
Okay I tested it, and I would just like a few thigns changed:

1. Instead of just saying 'counter' I would like it to say Counter (-Amount of Damage-) please and thank you.
2. Secondly, I would like when there is a counter, the hero has a dummy copy of him made that attacks, then disappears. The dummy should be transparent.

To those 2 things and the spell is pretty much perfect. ^_^

And thank you very much, this is greatly helping me with a map

EDIT - New fixes are perfect. And the blood soaked blade works just as I would like it to ^_^

You don't mind that I gave you so many spells do you :p

I

iAmKablam

Some cool spells in here. Nice work.

Odin - just an idea, but for Far reach ability, maybe try using the object editor to set your hero's range to 9999999, then just use triggers to modify his acquisition range back and forth.

O

Odin845

Thanks for adding me to the list and helping me out with this spell.

iAmKablam [B said:
Odin[/B] - just an idea, but for Far reach ability, maybe try using the object editor to set your hero's range to 9999999, then just use triggers to modify his acquisition range back and forth.

If I did that, would the unit's range show it has that high range? Just PM me though if you want to answer so this thread doesn't get messed up.

Demonwrath

Reaction score
Alright I was just wondering :p

I don't need the spells this minute so take your time ^_^

Thanks for doing all four spells for me.

Just a little few fixes for the last two

On the ult, Blade Fury, what I wanted to see was something like with the counter where it's like an image of him attacking, only this one needs to be less transparent ^_^. Because I found a bug with what you did, if he strikes a unit and the unit dies...he doesn't start spinning again ^_^

Oh, and I was wondering, it says numbers beside the counter, you made the that damage being dealt back right? because I was always getting 13,14 and 15, even when attacking different units.

mr-death

Acolyte
Reaction score
My Internet's bad for kinda a week, so this thread was paralyzed. Sorry for the unconvenience of waiting... I'll continue this. Bump. ;)

duyen

Reaction score
Nice Idea, Exide, and done.

3 Triggers

First: The creation of grenade, and to add expiration timer on it. GT is Real Variable, means duration from the grenade thrown to the explosion.
Code:
Throw
    Events
        Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    Conditions
        (Ability being cast) Equal to Grenade 
    Actions
        For each (Integer A) from 1 to 12, do (Actions)
            Loop - Actions
                If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
                    If - Conditions
                        Real2[(Integer A)] Less than 0.50
                    Then - Actions
                        Set Real2[(Integer A)] = 1.00
                    Else - Actions
            If - Conditions
                Integer1 Less than 99
            Then - Actions
                Set Integer1 = (Integer1 + 1)
            Else - Actions
                Set Integer1 = 1
        Set Point1 = (Position of (Casting unit))
        Set Point2 = (Target point of ability being cast)
        Set Real1[Integer1] = 10.00
        Set Real4[Integer1] = ((Distance between (Position of (Casting unit)) and (Target point of ability being cast)) / 20.00)
        Set Integer2[Integer1] = 0
        Unit - Create 1 Grenade for Player 1 (Red) at Point1 facing Point2
        Custom script:   call RemoveLocation(udg_Point1)
        Custom script:   call RemoveLocation(udg_Point2)
        Set Unit1[Integer1] = (Last created unit)
        Unit - Add a [B]GT[/B] second Generic expiration timer to (Last created unit)

Second: The Movement, here you can se Random number from blah blah, that's for your random landing site, fix it yourself.
Code:
Thrown
    Events
        Time - Every 0.05 seconds of game time
    Conditions
    Actions
        For each (Integer A) from 1 to 100, do (Actions)
            Loop - Actions
                    If - Conditions
                        Real1[(Integer A)] Greater than -11.90
                        (Unit1[(Integer A)] is alive) Equal to True
                    Then - Actions
                        Set Real3[(Integer A)] = (100.00 - (Real1[(Integer A)] x Real1[(Integer A)]))
                            If - Conditions
                                Real3[(Integer A)] Less than 0.00
                            Then - Actions
                                Set Real3[(Integer A)] = (-1.00 x Real3[(Integer A)])
                            Else - Actions
                        Set Real4[(Integer A)] = (Real4[(Integer A)] x [COLOR="Blue"]([I]Random real number between 0.98 and 1.02[/I][/COLOR]))
                        Set Point1 = (Position of Unit1[(Integer A)])
                        Animation - Change Unit1[(Integer A)] flying height to (Real3[(Integer A)] x ([COLOR="blue"][I]Random real number between 2.30 and 2.60[/I][/COLOR])) at 10000.00
                        Unit - Move Unit1[(Integer A)] instantly to (Point1 offset by Real4[(Integer A)] towards ([COLOR="blue"][I]Random real number between ((Facing of Unit1[(Integer A)]) - 3.00) and ((Facing of Unit1[(Integer A)]) + 3.00)) degrees[/I][/COLOR])
                        Set Real1[(Integer A)] = (Real1[(Integer A)] - ([COLOR="blue"][I]Random real number between 0.85 and 1.25[/I][/COLOR]))
                    Else - Actions
                        Set Real4[(Integer A)] = (Real4[(Integer A)] x ([COLOR="blue"][I]Random real number between 0.60 and 0.70[/I][/COLOR]))
                            If - Conditions
                                (Unit1[(Integer A)] is alive) Equal to True
                            Then - Actions
                                Set Point1 = (Position of Unit1[(Integer A)])
                                Unit - Move Unit1[(Integer A)] instantly to (Point1 offset by Real4[(Integer A)] towards (Facing of Unit1[(Integer A)]) degrees)
                            Else - Actions
                        Animation - Change Unit1[(Integer A)] flying height to 0.00 at 300.00
                        Animation - Change Unit1[(Integer A)]'s animation speed to 0.00% of its original speed
                        Do nothing

Third: The Explosion when the Grenade dies by the expiration timer. the damage is set by the distance of enemy to the explosion. Bold is the Area of Effect, Italic is the Maximum damage, Underlined is the damage/distance.

To get perfect calculation, set AoE : Maximum damage = damage/distance.
Code:
Explode
    Events
        Unit - A unit Dies
    Conditions
        (Unit-type of (Dying unit)) Equal to Grenade
    Actions
        Set Point1 = (Position of (Dying unit))
        Set UG1 = (Units within [B]150.00[/B] of Point1 matching (((Owner of (Matching unit)) is an enemy of (Owner of (Dying unit))) Equal to True))
        Unit Group - Pick every unit in UG1 and do (Actions)
            Loop - Actions
                Set Point2 = (Position of (Picked unit))
                Unit - Cause (Dying unit) to damage (Picked unit), dealing ([I]50.00[/I] - ((Distance between Point1 and Point2) / [U]3.00[/U])) damage of attack type Chaos and damage type Fire
                Custom script:   call RemoveLocation(udg_Point2)
        Custom script:   call DestroyGroup(udg_UG1)

Enjoy ;)

That leaks a lot.

Nogusta

Reaction score
I hate to add to your already gigantic looking pile of requests, but could you consider helping me create a delayed mass warp spell (doesn't seeeem too hard..)?

I'm very very far into a space diplomacy map that has all sorts of features, however, I haven't got around to making a warp ability yet.

What I'm trying to do is get a carrier type unit to be able to charge up for a couple seconds then cause all units around it to gain a very ridiculous speed boost and automatically move (uncontrollable) to a targeted destination very far away with some crazy trail/slipstream looking effect as they move.

However, this ability needs to be able to be able to be cancellable somehow by the presence of unit or a unit autocast ability (warp inhibitor).

It's ok if you have too much work on your hands though, thanks man.

snmiglight

Reaction score
can i request a spell?

ok... here it is..

WEAVING ATTACK
Occasionally [Hero] will attack its target twice in every 7/5/3 successful attacks. (Doesn't matter if hero changes target; attack must not miss.)
If [Hero] did not attack any unit within 8/6/4 seconds, next attack will trigger the skill. Bonus attacks are not as counted
a successful attack.

Passive

Notes:

Special efects should show on hero's both hands if the next attack is about to trigger the skill, and if possible,
skill icon should also change. Sample hero model should be ranged. (Preferably Nerubian Queen)
Play soundeffect EntanglingRootsTarget1.wav upon triggering the skill.
Be sure also that the bonus attack should come directly from the Hero, not just from an illusion or any
dummy unit. (So that the bonus attack will inherit other skills such as bash, crit, autocasts etc., etc.)

Thanks... sorry if i'm too demanding...

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.