Spirit Healler Model

Necrolytie

Reaction score
Hi people :3 i'm back \o/

This i'll ask can be harder a bit, but i think a good person can make this eze :)

I "just" ( because i know it can be a hard work... or not lol ) need a model of a Spirit Healler from World of Warcraft to use in Warcraft III, don't need animations like, walk, attack, spell cast, death, just the stand animation.

spirit-healer.jpg

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
You probably won't get anyone to take requests here. You'll have better chances at Hive Workshop or maybe even SCIIMapper (I'm sure there are still Warcraft guys there, there used to be). Those have more art oriented members. Most people here are programmers, and those that do some art usually are caught up in college or professional projects.

And I think you could just export the model directly from WoW and put it in. There are tools that convert the formats available I think.

Necrolytie

Reaction score
I've tryed to extract from WoW MPQ, convert it, searched on INFINITS site and i don't get, i've requested it too on Hive Work Shop and other 2 website about it... i think i'll forget this model, and just will use another... thx you any way

Varine

Reaction score
Unfortunately that may be your best option, short of making it yourself. If you make more progress on your project maybe try posting around again with more details on what you're doing and some reports of progress, people will likely be more interested in offering help.

Necrolytie

Reaction score
Unfortunately that may be your best option, short of making it yourself. If you make more progress on your project maybe try posting around again with more details on what you're doing and some reports of progress, people will likely be more interested in offering help.

hmmm... it's make sense, here can i post a map in progress to get some help about that?

Varine

Reaction score
Yeah, your best bet would be to post a WIP thread in the Member's Project category: http://www.thehelper.net/forums/members-projects.66/

Then make a couple of threads here in the help section for any issues and link to that, so that we can see what you're making and have a better idea what your end goal is to give more specific pointers. I would advise making a different thread for each thing you need help with as it comes up, unless you have two things that are pretty similar (like your having issues with triggers that basically do the same thing in a slightly different way). It's not as active as it used to be now that Warcraft is dying out, but someone will probably tell you what to do if they know how.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.