Arena Ssbb

Dirac

Reaction score
SSBB
Adaptation

Yes, a game based on Super Smash Brothers Brawl (the game developed by nintendo).
Since im working on w3 the game is 3d (you can walk around he scenario). It's pretty simple at the moment

The game: knock your enemies out of the field, the lower their health is, the harder they get knockbacked.

Heroes:
-Void
-Pudge
-Volt
-Firelord
-Tinker

Items
-Heal
-Time Warp

Includes an AI to every hero

Special thanks to:
-Blackrose (original idea and support)

No screenies right now.

Post any ideas you have for my map!

Attachments

• SSBB v1.3b.w3x
    88 KB · Views: 232

BlackRose

Forum User
Reaction score
- Because you are going to be moving next to enemies for 'attack', maybe set move range in gameplay constants to about 150.
- Spells should get weaker every time its cast, but have no CD, takes time to powerup again or if you die.

Good luck making this in GUI! :D

Dirac

Reaction score
Update 1.1 changelog
-When right clicking on a enemy unit the hero comes close enough to attack
-Fixed MUI issues

Dirac

Reaction score
Why bother giving out updates now >.> When the game is barely anything yet lol!

BlackRose's comment applies to my project. I'll make one more update, i just want to know if there's some gameplay improvement to make, or if the physics/effects are ok

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
I played it with 2 people, it was pretty cool.
But yeah, not close to completion yet.
The Death guy, you need to put his Jump spell on the 0, 2 spot lol.
Players have too much health, most of the time we only got to 9800+ health before getting knocked out of the stages. And you should make it so that when people get hit out, they have the beam like in the game that shoots out. And have like 3 seconds before respawning. Also needs more platforms, besides the 2 there right now lol.

Good luck! :thup:

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

Dirac

Reaction score
Update 1.2 changelog
-Balanced physics, damage and gameplay
-Added 1 new hero (void)
-Added 2 new items (heal - time warp)
-Now the code is more efficient

Dirac

Reaction score
Update 1.3 (AI) changelog
-Deleted the Death Knight
-Added one new hero (pudge)
-More rebalance
-Added an AI to each hero
AI COMMANDS
-force(number of player) (name of hero) - (-force2 void) picks the hero
-forceclear(number of player) - (-forceclear2) removes the hero
-ai - if no computer player is on any of the slots, use this to turn on the ai function

BlackRose

Forum User
Reaction score
Well, maybe make units not flee when damaged... it is kinda annoying when it does that. I don't like some stuff with the height and platform. You can reflect missiles from underneath. BUT it is a in progress thingy XD

Get your PC faster :)

Zack1996

Working on a Map
Reaction score
Well, maybe make units not flee when damaged... it is kinda annoying when it does that.
Completely agree. It is really irritating.

I found out what was key-mashing when I played this. It was terribly good key-mashing though! The knockback and stuff is epic xD

It would be useful if you added a little guide In-Game in case people have never played SSBB before and doesn't know what to do.

About the Void, his dash should at least make him immune to knockback for the duration. It does nothing when fireballs and lightning balls are flying everywhere and knocking you way off-course -_-

Wonderful map though! Keep it up!

Dirac

Reaction score
Completely agree. It is really irritating.

I found out what was key-mashing when I played this. It was terribly good key-mashing though! The knockback and stuff is epic xD

It would be useful if you added a little guide In-Game in case people have never played SSBB before and doesn't know what to do.

About the Void, his dash should at least make him immune to knockback for the duration. It does nothing when fireballs and lightning balls are flying everywhere and knocking you way off-course -_-

Wonderful map though! Keep it up!

Thank you for the feedback! Im currently working on new heroe's and their AI, i keep making em to fight each other to see which one is better. lol
The next update will have improved physics (including the platform issue and most things including flying height) new heroes, improved AI and items

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.