Starcraft 2 in PC Gamer

Arcane

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
It’s just as important to consider what you’re going to keep the same as what you’re going to do that’s new.

Starcraft is such a great game that we really don’t want to mess that up. We have such a huge responsibility now, as a developer and as enthusiasts for this game, to get it right…

A lot of micromanagement might please the hardcore, but the casual gamers will probably get tired of each unit asking for direction every time it wants to go to the metaphorical bathroom.

<3

Reaction score
Wow, Is it me or is someone deleting all my posts that I post in General Discussion, News, Humor, and Games? wtf?

Anyways. Would be nice to see what TH was trying to show before it went offline.

Darg

Administrator
Reaction score
It's still early days chris, so the information coming out right now is either 1) only meant to give you a general idea or 2) may not even hold true once the official game ships.

If you want to satisfy your curiosity, just do a search for some SC2 videos on Google videos (or Youtube). I saw a cool video once where Rob Pardo was showing off the single player campaign, and it was definitely enough to keep me going.

Reaction score
Yeah I know, Ive seen so many videos, probably all of the newer ones also. Just hoping for something more to come out. Im just so excited =p

Darg

Administrator
Reaction score
I guess my main disappointment so far was the fact that, at the time of the announcement, Blizzard didn't really have that much to show off about the game. I mean, if you remember what the official website looked like back at that time, it was paltry at best.

The information has begun to slowly flow out over the months, but the official release date is still so far away that I can't help but be cynical on most things I'm seeing so far.

AceHart

Your Friendly Neighborhood Admin
Reaction score
> if you remember what the official website looked like back at that time

Well, the current official site doesn't have that much either.
Some unit info, a couple pics, screenshots, game or actual art.
Some vids.
That's it.
Yes, it's great and nice and all, but, well, it's just not enough...
And, from this to start an ownage fan-site... good luck.
It's either "copy sc2.com" or "random guesses" :p

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
Well, besides copying sc2.com and randomly guessing, you could also gather other info, like interviews, videos, and... pretty much that's it >_<

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
They didn't even really explain the UI and everything. Even in the gameplay trailer. >.< It seems basically simple though since I saw a few Screenshots of it.

They just have descriptions of units... I think they are still building on the site.

AceHart

Your Friendly Neighborhood Admin
Reaction score
Actually, I do.
I read any and all reviews I can find, in all languages I know.
Still, the "We have Zerg" vids for example... well, I've seen them on five different sites now... :p

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.