StarCraft 2 - Photon Defense Map!

EpicFlux

Reaction score
It is my goal to use my abilities to try to pump out a bad ass Defense map (since sc is popular for that kind of thing). Ive helped lots of makers in SC with such maps like Photo Defense, Sunken D, and Bunker Def. So now I wanna find people who wanna help to make a name for them selves at the beginning. I present to you my release idea of Photon Defense!!!!

photodefdc6.png

The Idea in a Nutshell
-----
Basically it will be kind of like Photo Defense and Sunken D mixed together. Ive gotten to see some stuff about what the engine from a friend who works as a Game Tester for blizzard. Of course I can't assure that this is how it will turn out since ive only seen glimpses of the editor. I hope to work on it ounce SC2 finally makes it to shelves and I hope I will have a crew willing to give me a hand. Full credit will be given!

You may feel free to post your ideas, I need them!

Reaction score
Good luck beating the other hundred people wanting to make this map when the game is released.

Daskunk

SC2 Forum MVP - TheSkunk #386
Reaction score
Basically it will be kind of like Photo Defense and Sunken D mixed together.
Well, I can't give ideas when I have not played either of them... It would be good if you gave more info if you want ideas. ;)

EpicFlux

Reaction score
Well I'm still working out what I wanna fully do, but as soon as I get some better ideas ill post them up.

und34d-rul3

Reaction score
You do know that there aren't going to be photon cannons in SC2 right? Its possible that the editor will have them though, you should make if 'Phase Defense' for the new Phase Cannons

dannyboydude

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
please can i help you make it when scII comes out coz i helped make lots of maps on war 3 TFT so i want a go at making some on sc II

EDIT : does ne body no when they r gna release SC II?

Xapphire

Liberty, Simply said; a lie.
Reaction score
Okay I'd love to help out and get an early start in SC: 2. All that sounds fantastic, just 2 things.

1: What are those maps you helped make and their general ideas?

2: What sorts of Ideas do you need, is this map defense or what? I can surely think of something if you gave me some background info.

dannyboydude

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
i helped with sprout td if anybody has heard of it
we studied working on the wisps that spawn then u click them to spawn the tower

my main is probably making td's maul's and rarely Rpg's

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.