Starcraft II Beta Testers Get Invite A Friend

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
my friend who only registered to increase MY chances of getting in, got in with me, and forgot her bnet account password. I hope she can remember it so I have 2 accounts to use! yay. I could give it to everyone to use as an alternating way for people to play sc2.

Well... They check the ip being used by an account, and if it's too sporadic you're accused of sharing the account. Which results in that account being shut down...

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
Well... They check the ip being used by an account, and if it's too sporadic you're accused of sharing the account. Which results in that account being shut down...

:( So I could get banned if I keep playing at work and home? o_O'

Flare

Stops copies me!
Reaction score
Hmm - cool initiative by Blizz, a bit nicer than that Facebook giveaway they had (or still have, I don't know)

Contrary to popular belief, you should be working at work :p

Hmmm, gonna have to watch this thread for a while to see how ridiculous the responses start becoming :D
It's great to have something to distract me from the beta, not that I am hugely interested anyway

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score

No, they would allow you to play with one or two different IP's, but if they see it sporadically changing with like 5 IP's they will close it down.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.