Starcraft: Status Report

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
Sorry for my lack of activity, university applications exams and a tone of other things are on my mind, so I will bring to you the most important in the world of starcraft globally and in my little corner of the gaming universe here.

First of all, here is a song to make it up to you for my lack of activity
[video=youtube;jRQbYgASjxM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRQbYgASjxM[/video]

Fun wasn't it ?

Anyway, nothing big has really happened in the world of starcraft- tournaments, countless ladder games like always.

A few notable things in the meta game are:
• Terran is making a slow return to the 1 base late expo play.
• The mother ship is making a return along side carriers in pvz when zerg is building a deathball.

sYz from clan bast is an amazing player. He plays zerg the oposite way that most players would play it- he uses macro hatcheries and almost always opens up with 14 gas 14 pool, he uses ling-muta-bling in EVERY match up and over 80% of his composition is pure banelings, really nice to watch.

There are no new patches incomming any time soon, and my speculations are that Heart of The Swarm will be released either in the in oct-dec 2012 or in 2013. I think so, because Blizzard have said that beta will be arround 6 months. and it is already almost month 2 so... either way, I will be unhappy if I don't get in to the beta ^_^

In terms of how to kill your time not laddering, there are tons of good streams... today are the quarter finals of Intel Extreme Masters, in Kiev. I will post a link when they start.

As for me... I have laddered some with terran and zerg, I haven't attended a clan war in over a month. T_T I will prepare a lot for the next big bulgarian tournament and lets see how it will go, hopefully I will make it top 8.

Siretu

Starcraft 2 Editor Moderator
Reaction score
That's a nice video. I really like Temp0's songs.

Personally, I wish I had the time to do anything starcraft-related(except using the editor, which I already do)

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
The comentators are pretty meh, indeed.

No protoss made it to the finals, the 4 players are (mTw)Dimaga, (Empire)Kas, (Liquid)Zenio and (Slayers)MMA. Gogo Ukrainian beats, show the koreans that EU is the superior server : ))

I just want to add that zenio cheesed in 3 games, MMA cheesed in 2... Kas and Dimaga played only macro games. So much for Korean macro op. xD

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
Ghost op as it seems huh? Kas melted away Zenios maxed out army with a cascade of snipe shots.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.