Tales Of The Past

Cornface

Avoid, if at all possible.
Reaction score
Just saw one of the best WoW movies ever made. It's about 2 hours of just pure-awesomeness. Check comments and stuff, this is really an epic movie clearly worth watching. It is divided into 3 parts

Tales Of The Past I
Tales Of The Past II
Tales Of The Past III

It took about one and a half year to finish the movie, and over thousand WoW players has been in the making of this movie. Clearly worth watching for you non-WoW players too, even if it might not be that good. (oh btw, the first and the second is just awesome movies, just wait till you see the third one, it's there most of the kick-ass is)

P.S Don't watch stream, it's actually worth downloading.

P

Ploks

Really cool movie! I've seen the two first parts two times now in stream though. No time or bandwith to download the third part. Tips other thread viewers, see the movie!

konerboy

Run piggy Run!
Reaction score
I like them aswell but i think they're too long, BTW This movie was made by a Danish man :D ( yeah !! the danish are getting famous )

Mahucharn

I wear a fez now, fezzes are cool.
Reaction score
lol, movies would be totally pwnage if they wern't so long... oh and I'm danish :D .

Cornface

Avoid, if at all possible.
Reaction score
I really found it worth having your computer downloading the third part one night, it was the best one, and trust me, it is AWESOME!

konerboy

Run piggy Run!
Reaction score
I really found it worth having your computer downloading the third part one night, it was the best one, and trust me, it is AWESOME!

For you information you can watch them on youtube aswell

If you like tales of the past you might also like these its the funnies wow movies I've ever seen

Snacky's Journal - Episode 1 [YOUTUBE]0_LhKNcxWPw[/YOUTUBE]

Snacky's Journal - Episode 2
[YOUTUBE]t9Fp9lArtw0[/YOUTUBE]

Snacky's Journal - Episode 3 [YOUTUBE]NvujYhrVARQ[/YOUTUBE]

punwisp

Reaction score
wow... the third one is amazing... thats not surprising that took years to make. That was so incredible, ive never seen that made from a game.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.