Team for Starwars RPG

Sil3nt

SUP?
Reaction score
I can make icons if needed and depending on the difficulty of the skins/textures i could also help out. However my education > wc3 so if im not able to do something ill make sure i dont waste time and notify you.

Vestras

Retired
Reaction score
I can make icons if needed and depending on the difficulty of the skins/textures i could also help out. However my education > wc3 so if im not able to do something ill make sure i dont waste time and notify you.

That's just great! You're added.

FhelZone

Have a drink of a nice cold mellowberry juice!
Reaction score
For the terrain, well a bit of rocky weird colored soil for planets xD and stars too! Well depends to you, your the lead mapper.

konerboy

Run piggy Run!
Reaction score
we need alot of different terrains for every planet you know. and im still strugeling with using 2 different skins on same model im might forced to import 2 models :/ but that would be too much space.

BTW there is a new starwars game on its way, we could get some inspriration from there

People making textures (such as lightsaber, etc.)

what do you mean by that ??

Vestras

Retired
Reaction score
we need alot of different terrains for every planet you know. and im still strugeling with using 2 different skins on same model im might forced to import 2 models :/ but that would be too much space.

BTW there is a new starwars game on its way, we could get some inspriration from there

People making textures (such as lightsaber, etc.)

what do you mean by that ??

There will be no limit of space, since this will be a one player campaign.
When is the tilesets done, people?

konerboy

Run piggy Run!
Reaction score
There will be no limit of space, since this will be a one player campaign.?

lol you didn't mention that.

but you know RPG stands for "roleplaying game" it's kinda hard to do that on your self. and nobody can host it if it's not multiplayer, and that would be a waste of work...

im more in the mood for making a multiplayer gane, or are we supposed to do that later?

konerboy

Run piggy Run!
Reaction score
bump. when are we going to start you can't just say "When is the tilesets done, people?" we gotta talk on msn.

Vestras

Retired
Reaction score
lol you didn't mention that.

but you know RPG stands for "roleplaying game" it's kinda hard to do that on your self. and nobody can host it if it's not multiplayer, and that would be a waste of work...

im more in the mood for making a multiplayer gane, or are we supposed to do that later?

I know what RPG stands for..
If people got time and lust, we could make a multiplayer game after.

>bump. when are we going to start you can't just say "When is the tilesets done, people?" we gotta talk on msn.

Okay, know, my msn:
[email protected]

My email:
[email protected]

konerboy

Run piggy Run!
Reaction score
it's easy to make a terrain but you gotto have some kind of plan. i think it should be a starwars rpg where you can be all the races not hereos, races and pick all different weapons.

try make a minimap plan over planets and stuff...

Vestras

Retired
Reaction score
it's easy to make a terrain but you gotto have some kind of plan. i think it should be a starwars rpg where you can be all the races not hereos, races and pick all different weapons.

try make a minimap plan over planets and stuff...

I don't got no paint program, and I got a plan. Since there already are a Sand Tile, we use that at Tatooine.
What we need of tiles:

Naboo alike, like grassy, and some footstep-alike, with some grass growing up from it.
A battle arena tile, with craters, and maybe also some grass sometimes.

I can't really make up more right now. Konerboy, you got ideas?

konerboy

Run piggy Run!
Reaction score
plenty

a multip player map with 6-12 players. (signle player map really would be a waste of time, anyone else who agree on that?)

1. you have to pick a race

2. then you must select a class Jedi/bounty hunter/ or maybe all should be jedies :/

3. and if your jedi instead of exp bar it should be a "Deed meeter" so if you have done something bad it goes down and if you have done something good it goes up, so there are no levels for jedies and if they want new skills/magics they have to do some quests

4. there should be jobs/quests and bounty's on players so that they can get money and buy weapons/venicles

5. a arena where it's mixed teams FFa/3vs3/6vs6

6. more planets where you have to "fly" to

7. and maybe some story based quests for everyone like in DBZ rpg

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
now that you mention it, i'm gonna watch all 6 starwars right now lol.

this seems pretty cool. i'm busy with a lot of my own stuff and i barely make time for that but i could help with ideas and balancing issues and idea polishing if you need. I, too am a Star Wars fan.

Good luck with your map!

is this Star Wars I only?

konerboy

Run piggy Run!
Reaction score
okay my little version have been on pause since i couldn't find a way to use different skins on the same model without modelling but now i found a way.

so i will properly use about 3 hours on it now.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.