Terrain Doodles

2-P

I will work hard tomorrow
Reaction score
Random stuff that saw the light of day during my fight with buggy skies and a non-existent fog editor....

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

GOGO PURPLE SKY!!
attachment.php

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
Pics don't work :(. Noooo, I want to see the awesomeness...

Copy each link's address and paste into browser. o.o

Edit: Huh, they seem to be fixed now?

celerisk

When Zerg floweth, life is good
Reaction score
The underwater one is amazing.
Especially since it looks like everybody's trying to get away from that evil monstrosity rising in the back (dark thing right center back).
Though I'm not sure that was the plan :p

XxMayhemxX

Reaction score
i dont see both.. pics nor links... what am I missing? do i need to do the cache thing for my browser?

weird right after i posted .. then they worked... it must be a cache thing...

those are cool.. i particularly like the deep sea one..

2-P

Reaction score
Hmpfh, you might have to accept cookies from wc3c.net in order to see them. Blame TH for the 1mb file size limit...
Here's the original thread: http://www.wc3c.net/showthread.php?t=109375&page=2
Maybe you can see them there?

Especially since it looks like everybody's trying to get away from that evil monstrosity rising in the back (dark thing right center back).
Though I'm not sure that was the plan
Ehm... yeah... totally what I was going for... Actually it's just a wrecked battlecruiser but your interpretation sounds a lot cooler.

The underwater one is amazing.
Thanks.
I'm kinda proud of it since it was a lot more difficult to make than it may look like. The fog in SC2 works somehow different than the one in WC3, it seems to "favor" everything near and below the "average" terrain height.
The skyscrapers in the first picture are a good example. Note how their bottom part is completely covered in the grey fog and the top is pretty much unaffected. Now try to get the fog to affect a huge sky model...

2-P

Reaction score
Forget what I said, you change the fog under Terrain Texture Sets. >.<

black.sheep

Reaction score
I tip my hat to you. The underwater one and the city one are great.

Now make some giant mechs out of pillars!

Oh, and how do you use multiple clifftypes on a tileset? And is it possible to modify the tileset?

NightShade

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
the underwater one reminds me of Deep Trouble 2. I feel it would look better with some more colour, and water models, not like they exist or anything.

the reflections on the water are just looking too smexy :)!

I can't wait for some new sc2 terrain from you 2-P.
I'll be stalking it. lol

2-P

Reaction score
Now make some giant mechs out of pillars
I didn't find a way to tilt models on flat terrain yet! Using negative values in "Tipability" (the new Pitch/Roll Angle) doesn't work anymore. Well let's say it actually works correct now, it's arguable whether that's a good or bad thing...

Oh, and how do you use multiple clifftypes on a tileset? And is it possible to modify the tileset?
It's possible to have up to 4 clifftypes of any type (you can also remove the original clifftypes) in a tileset. You can change that and everything else tileset related in the Terrain Texture Sets category.

BANANAMAN

Resident Star Battle Expert.
Reaction score
The potential for the Terrain in Custom maps is looking awesome..

By the way. The Hellion's Actor is just a buggy with a weapon turret attached to it. So we can have Dune buggy racing or some other such nonsense.

XxMayhemxX

Reaction score
The potential for the Terrain in Custom maps is looking awesome..

By the way. The Hellion's Actor is just a buggy with a weapon turret attached to it. So we can have Dune buggy racing or some other such nonsense.

i dled a map with Hellion racing , the camera was up in the sky for some top down racing, and they had nitros

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.